Piazza Luna Tower
Regency Inn(Davao City)
  • Room Service
Alu Hotel(Davao City)
View Hotel
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
  • Pool
FM & A Suites(Davao City)
Imperial Hotel(Davao City)
Humberto's Hotel(Davao City)
View Hotel
Tower Inn Davao(Davao City)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I stayed in this dormitel with 2 of my officemates for 2 nights. The building is well-maintained and our room was cozy and clean. The owners, Mr. & Ms. Tolentino and daughters, accorded us with a very personalized service. The breakfast they offered was good and worth the price. We have found a friend in the couple and they invited to tour us to some tourist spots of Davao in our next stop. The comfort of the place and owners' hospitality and warm accommodation made us feel so much at home. We will surely return.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank ManilaGirl7
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel 1 night on our way to Samal Island for our honeymoon. After a 9 hour bus ride from Cagayan de Oro, the hotel was easy to find and get to from the bus terminal. It was an easy walk to Mandarin Tea Garden for dinner and we had no special problems with our stay. We would return.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Kentucky_Guy
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The building was relatively new and the room was spotless. Not only was the mattress and bed really comfortable, the amenities were basic and worth what you pay for. Wifi in your room, hot shower, cable tv, and friendly owners.

Aside from this, the dormitory was practically 10-20 minutes away from everything you need to go to. Bars, beach, parks, airport, etc.

The only thing that I can say against this place is that there are no decent restaurants to eat from that is within a few metres from the place but I can't really complain that much! Take a cab to Torres St (7 minutes) and you get all the restaurants and bars to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Cassie D
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights. It's a small, family-run business, not a full hotel, but that actually adds to the charm. Mr Tolentino and family treated us very warmly and never intruded our privacy. The room was small, but extremely cozy, perfect for those on a budget. Its unerringly clean, which satisfied even the most rigid of germophobias of my girlfriend. The location is actually quite good, as its near just about everything- the malls, stores, sights, and has a college-town feel to it as Ateneo de Davao sits just at the end of the road. We will definitely go back here again. One of the most restful vacations i've had in years.

• Stayed: May 2012
7  Thank BogsFab
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We booked two months in advance for 5 night but the hotel canceled reservation 6 weeks later (2 weeks before arriving...) and they proposed to book a more expensive room.
After complaining, management confirmed the original booking but when we checkin, we were very dispointed as the room doesnt fit the description : clean but tiny and darky.
When we do checkout, management asked me for 400 extra pesos because we booked at 11am instead of 2pm....

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple