“feels like home”
Review of Piazza Luna Tower

Piazza Luna Tower
Ranked #48 of 126 Davao City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful stay @ Piazza Luna on Nov 2013. It is a family owned establishment and a well-kept. Our special thanks to Norma, Al, Aileen, Cindy and all the other staff for making our stay comfortable and homey. We miss your homemade breakfast, the isda paksiw, pritong tuna, tocino, longanisa with panghimagas na marang, durian, papaya,mangga, lanzones & etc. We surely love to stay here again. Truly yours, lynn & Frank

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Adelyn C

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Piazza Luna has exceeded my expectations. I am a travel junkie so I'm used to hotels and inns exaggerated advertisements online and getting disappointed when I actually get to the place. It's affordable, clean and very cozy. The staff treats you like family. Hospitality and Affordability at its best. I will definitely comeback. This place made me love Dav

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank JKCalo
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Piazza defines affordability with class. Everytime I spend my holidays in Davao, I think of no place else to stay but here. The rooms are spic and span. The staff is more than accommodating, building is manned with 24-security. Need I say more? I am looking forward to spending more days and nights in Piazza Luna the next time I come to visit Davao.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Geekinwheels
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Every inch of The Piazza Luna recognises my bold expectations as an international traveler. It made my stay as comfortable and stylishly sophisticated as possible. With its hip interiors, innovative cuisine, crisp amenities and uniquely service culture, the Piazza Luna has created a new benchmark in Davao's hospitality landscape. Will definitely comeback and recommend this to my local friends and friends abroad! ;)

Room Tip: Suite Room is highly recommended
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Jhae0330
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am currently staying here in Piazza Luna, a family operated dormitel in the heart of Davao City. Ambience is very homey with very hospital operators. Its away from the main road, silence and quiet neighborhood that would one a chance to rest. The place is near Ateneo De Davao University and lose to business and commercial establishments. Ideal for backpackers, tourists who would like to explore Davao with modest expenses.

Room Tip: "any room would do but take the room close to the road view"
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Inanrehhernani
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed here last june for a wedding. I was surprised how far my money went. From their hi-tech key cards, CCTV's and beautiful clean rooms it feels like a 5 star hotel. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I will surely recommend Piazza Luna to anybody who wants to enjoy and relax at a very affordable price.

• Stayed: June 2012
10  Thank Rob_ax1
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at his hotel. The hotel is located in a residential section of the city, about a 12 minute walk to Giasano Mall. The hotel is a boutique hotel, run by a family, and the family was really nice and friendly. The family not only talked to you about the details of the room, and what to see, but would also start up conversations with you on where you came from, and what it is like where you live at home. The family was very accommodating, and when there was a problem with the television not working in my room, they immediately provided access to another room where I could watch the television the first night. The family also quickly had repair men come in to fix the reception problem in my room. The stairs in the hotel are kept really clean, and I could see staff cleaning the entrance way and stairs everyday. There are also so many cheap places to eat on the same street and around the corner from the hotel, and I used to take turns eating at these various home run restaurants and trying the food. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. There is also an internet cafe half way to Giasano Mall, on a main cross street, and half a block from the corner, which only charges 12 pesos per hour. Two sites I recommended seeing in Davao City are People's Park, and Samal Island. You can reach Samal Island by taking a jeepney down to the port, and then taking the ferry across to Kapultian beach area. On the way back, I took a bus which crosses the water on a ferry, and then I got a jeepney on the other side to Giasano Mall.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the high floors, nearest the street, which are less noisy than rooms at the back...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo