“Novel Coffee shop”

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Two words... DURIAN COFFEE. If you're not fond of either one, don't bother. But if you're a fan of both... its a memory enducing experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I tried their new branch at the sky garden of SM Lanang. The ambiance is good especially during daytime.

The durian cappucino never fails to enchant me. All the while I thought they just place durian syrup but i think they also put durian pulp into it. Must try!

3  Thank yogaboyqc
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I stopped for coffee. My intention was to taste the Durian flavored coffee, though my husband does not like the flavor; instead he got the double espresso. We lingered at this place for sometime to savor the coffee and the relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank MijnlieverdFH
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We went to the LandCo branch when we visited Davao. Durian coffee is something that every visitors should try. Something very unique to Davao. We also ordered Durian cheesecake but we weren't really that crazy about it. Go really early in the morning to get a got spot!

2  Thank Aleth Kae A
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is one of the reasons I keep going back to Davao City--to have a drink of their durian coffee and fraps. A little bit pricy just like other international coffee hangouts, this place is still worth going to especially for durian lovers.

2  Thank Ecyor