I have a mixed opinion about this hotel so I'll present the positive and negative points.
Let's start with the positives...
1. The hotel is located in the downtown area close to a shopping mall (Gaisano) but the street itself is not busy so noise is minimal.
2. For the price of 1,500 pesos (around 38 USD; promo rate by the way), you get a mid-sized room for 2 persons. Breakfast not included
3. The hotel is quite old but I like that they add some furnishings to update the room such as the rain tree shower and flat screen TV
4. Booking a room is easy, no need to give your credit card details or pay a reservation fee. Check-out process is quick too
1. One of the pillows smell not to mention the shower curtain
2. Bathroom is quite small
3. Hallways and rooms do not have enough lighting
4. I couldn't find a single available electrical outlet to charge my mobile phone. I had to unplug the TV to free an outlet
5. The TV should come with instructions on how to operate it. It took me several minutes before I figured how to turn it on, and when I did, the reception was not clear. So much for entertainment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency Inn Davao/Davao City