“A pleasant surprise at the heart of Davao”

Green Windows Dormitel
Ranked #11 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
“A pleasant surprise at the heart of Davao”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Worth every peso! This is a very cheap alternative when you travel to Davao.

The place is very clean and new. It was very surprising since one would expect a dorm-type accommodation to be, well, like a dorm.

The place is great for a group of friends. We were 10 during the stay.

CONS:
10 people to 1 bathroom.
Do the math.

Wireless internet connection was too spotty. I don't think any of us was able to establish a stable connection.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank michaelnotmike
GWD188, Dormitel Supervisor at Green Windows Dormitel, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
We appreciate the effort and time you took in posting a review for our dormitel. We acknowledged with much concern the issues your raised during your stay with us. Please be assured that the necessary steps have been done to correct and ensure that these issues, particularly, the one concerning the bathroom and the WiFi connection are clearly understood.

Thank you for your valued patronage and we look forward to be of better service to you in the future!

Truly yours in hospitality!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel during Kadayawan 2014 and I must say that I am impressed by how it looks. It seems like a new hotel for me because it is well kept. It exudes luxury without having to pay a hefty amount.

We stayed at a room for three and the area is enough for us. I did not have a problem with the bed because they are comfortable. I was happy to see that they provide 2 pillows per bed because normally for low cost accomodation, only one pillow is provided. They have a vault in the room in case you have to store some valuables.

The CR is clean and everything is functional. However, a very tiny issue is that there are only 2 bath soaps provided and no shampoo during our stay. We may have the option to ask but we did not bother anyway.

Location-wise, it is close to the downtown area and the place seems to be in a safe area. Well, it was my first time in Davao and I find the vicinity to be safe.

Great choice for backpackers like us. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank nike0608
We appreciate the time and effort you took in sharing your experience during your stay with us.

Your feedback and opinion is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We are certainly glad to know that generally you had an enjoyable stay with us and you found our facilities and services very much acceptable.

Rest assured that the issue concerning the shampoo will be address and being taken into consideration by the management. In order to give you a better service upon your next stay with us.

Thank you once again and for your valued patronage of GREEN WINDOWS DORMITEL. We are looking forward to have the privilege and pleasure of serving you once more on your next visit to Davao City.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed at there dormitory type rooms this august 16 2014, for the "kadayawan festival " and only cost me 188 pesos per night WOW, the room is very big it can feet up to 12 person, the room is very clean even the room is fully occupied, wifi is free, the aircon is so cold, I have my own locker inside the room , toilet and shower is working very well.. All of this is just 188 pesos to stay unbelievable ... The staff are great and helpful even they are so buzzy, they even offer free fruits in the lobby for all there guest during the kadayawan festival .. It's like 5 star kinda thing.. I would say I love to stay at green windows again and I would definitely tell this to my friends ...

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Kurtty
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The hotel was very nice and very good value for money. The room was clean and the bathroom was tidy. We enjoyed the good services. The location is very convenient. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jacky H
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Green windows is simply the best.. The lobby is at the 5th floor with air condition. the place is clean and smells very good. the room is very clean and bed is so soft they way I wanted it. staff are very friendly and helpful to my needs. I would recommend this hotel to my friends ..

• Stayed August 2014
4 Thank treehung
Cavite
Reviewed 15 August 2014

A very nice place to stay in Davao specially with your friends and family. They offered a very comfy place to stay, nice environment, good people, good service,at a very very affordable price. It feels like you are in your own place. That's why if you're planning to visit Davao look for FTC Tower and stay in Greenwindows Dormitel! Highly Recommended! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank Vacationista08
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Im a budget traveler and I love Davao a lot because it has so many things to offer. And what makes it possible for me to stay in Davao with a tight budget is GREEN WINDOWS DORMITEL. This Dormitel is not just your typical dormitel, the amenities and facilities are highly appreciated. It could possibly compete with the big hotels here in Davao. The rooms are clean, they have accommodating receptionist and they have the ideal location for tourist like me.

Room Tip: try one of the rooms in Boutique floor and have the room with window (where you could actually see D...