“This spot is one of the best anywhere!”
Review of Lazuli Spa

Lazuli Spa
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The professional at this for you here at the spa is spectacular. It is clean and neat and quite beautiful. The staff are dressed immaculately and they treat you with lots of respect. They offer great massage and other services such as all and manicures.

3  Thank daveholden

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We stayed in Marco Polo Hotel and through Trip Advisor, I have known that Lazuli Spa is rated Number 1 in Davao City so I and my wife visited the spa. After given a briefing and a tour of its facilities, we booked the couples suite. It is a very attractive facility designed for couples. It has a private steam bath with shower, 2 massage tables, a spacious tub for floral bath, and more. We tried the "dream" package and truly we enjoyed every minute of the almost 210-minute package. Quite on the "pricey" side but it is worth every cent. It is a very relaxing pre-valentine date with my wife.

3  Thank RBG88
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

It did not disappoint. Kinda expensive compared to other spa in Davao City. But its worth it. Had a relaxing time with my wife in their couple's suite. Private shower steam bath plus a nice big tub. Well trained staff.

2  Thank jet t
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I don't know why, during my 11 years here I had never tried this spa, but fortunately today I did. We booked a "Couples" massage, and the attractive facility to which we were cordially led is designed specifically for couples. It's got a large steam bath with shower and two massage tables.

We booked a conventional massage with no aroma therapy, facials, manicures or any of the other extras. The masseuses were expert, thoroughly professional and very gracious and I have n complaints at all. The place is attractive, reasonably priced for the level of services received, and I plan on being a frequent visitor.

2  Thank Michael L
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

We visited this Spa for a 60 min Swedish massage + 30 min foot massage.
Sure, this place is on the pricy side and you can get a massage for 200 pesos if you like but this place is worth every single cent!
It was most certainly the best massage i have ever had (and i had a fair few)!
The ambiance is fantastic, the staff very friendly and the facilities are simply amazing.
You get a private room with your own bathroom and steam room and shower which you use before the massage.
The oils they use smell and feel great, the complimentary herbal tea is very tasty and - did i mention? - the massage is just incredibly good!
If you want to truly pamper yourself (or someone else), this is the place to go to!

3  Thank Sandra G