“Professional service! ”
Review of Lazuli Spa

Lazuli Spa
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I've been taking Massages & Treatments for the last month through the whole country and this is by far the best Spa I've crossed!

It's a plus already when it's in a 5* Hotel Marco Polo, so everything is beautiful decorated and staff is correct and well trained.

I took the the 90 min. Warm oil massage + 30 min. foot massage. Prices are reasonable compared to what you get in return.

First some tea in the lounge.
Than get your own room where you can get dressed and take a 15 min. steam sauna to get in the relax mode. You take a shower and than your treatment starts.

I never had the feeling that the lady was rushing, she took her time and she did very well, very professional!

After the treatment you've got all the time to get a shower, get a dip in the pool or do what ever you like.

3  Thank Raymundes

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have been to Lazuli I think for five times now and couldn't fault it.
Their standards are almost or for some even better internationally.
A little bit expensive but I don't mind as I only have this pampering once a year or every time I visit home away from home.
This is one of the highlight of my holiday and the only thing I look forward to every year I visit Davao.
I like the privacy, quietness, cleanliness and the staff are really friendly. And noticed that compared to other spas in Davao Lazuli has new linens and towels are still puffy and doesn't smell. I have been to other spas that has very poor hygiene standard that you can even smell sweat of the other customers all over the spa.
The best spa so far in Davao.

4  Thank Laura I
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The professional at this for you here at the spa is spectacular. It is clean and neat and quite beautiful. The staff are dressed immaculately and they treat you with lots of respect. They offer great massage and other services such as all and manicures.

3  Thank daveholden
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We stayed in Marco Polo Hotel and through Trip Advisor, I have known that Lazuli Spa is rated Number 1 in Davao City so I and my wife visited the spa. After given a briefing and a tour of its facilities, we booked the couples suite. It is a very attractive facility designed for couples. It has a private steam bath with shower, 2 massage tables, a spacious tub for floral bath, and more. We tried the "dream" package and truly we enjoyed every minute of the almost 210-minute package. Quite on the "pricey" side but it is worth every cent. It is a very relaxing pre-valentine date with my wife.

3  Thank RBG88