“Davao's little gem”
Review of Midori Inn

Midori Inn
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Stayed here with my then fiancee last Feb 2012 and I must say for the money the room was generally good. Clean and bright, however it was small with not to many cabinet. There was no elevator which was a non-dealbreaker but nonetheless should be standard. But the worst part of this was the breakfast, you have to cross the street to just eat the breakfast. But overall a good experience and a bang for the buck and the location was great, at the center of Davao City!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jantox

Reviewed 9 May 2012

After staying here for 5 nights, I asked if I could have a late checkout. Since my flight was leaving at 5pm, I requested a 3pm late checkout. The front desk attendant offered me a 12:30 "late" checkout, when normal checkout time is 12:00. Gee thanks.

I then asked if I could pay for a late checkout. She then informed me that sure, I could pay for an entire night if I wanted a few hours of late checkout. Gee thanks again.

I stayed here for 5 nights, and they couldn't accomodate me for a few extra hours, which were evidently available since I was offered it at the price of a full nights stay.

Admittedly, they did offer to hold my bags for me after checkout, but thats little help, when what you really need is some rest.

Well that was the last time I'll ever stay at the midori inn.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DavaoMan
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Midori hotel is a green small hotel that cares for the environment. Rooms are very nice and clean and staff are very courteous. Breakfast is not included in the room price and there is no elevator in the hotel.. The room has comfortable bed, cable TV, hot water and air-conditioning. The staff helped us in ordering our breakfast at Mcdonalds. Prices of the rooms are very affordable.

Room Tip: Request for a room at the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank cresil
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Midori Inn in Davao City in Mindanao Philippines is very clean, pettite city hotel. Room has aircon, hot shower and toilet.
Bed and pillow was clean and very comfortable.
People for short stay will be a perfect hotel. I have assigned on 4th floor room but only stairs. No elevator. But average people without disability will be not a problem.
No mini fridge in a room. Toilet tissue was not a usual roll, it's bit like a rolled tissue paper without center tube.
Front staff is kind and good manner.
It's in very safe location.
And most importantly, it's very reasonable price to stay in beautiful city of Davao.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple