“Enjoyed a nice meal and local cultural performance!”
Review of Matina Town Square

Matina Town Square
Ranked #9 of 74 things to do in Davao City
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful evening with family eating local BBQ dishes and watching the performance of a local dance troupe performing cultural dances native to the area. Very nice smoke-free environment with plenty of dining and drinking choices. Primarily oriented towards the young adults but fun for all ages!

1  Thank GlobalGoodTimes

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Nice place to hang-out with friends. Decent and clean. Was so happy that Davao is a smoke-free city. Therefore, hanging-out at MTS longer even with different people around you still ok. What I did not like was the band. They're playing/singing old boring songs. Restos/bars around offer affordable food and drinks. ATM, massage, parlor, convenience store, fastfoods are also availabe in the area.

2  Thank Prex5098
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Had a drink at Taboan. A designated smokers' area is accessible. Nice, in this smoke-free city. A band plays to entertain guests over beer or other alcoholic drinks. And lots of fingerfood choices.

1  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed 21 August 2013

It is very hot, noisy their basket ball court and poor gastronomie, to drink ok, but I really did not enjoy

1  Thank Haftelmacher
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I'm not really a drinker. My alcohol tolerance is very low, I easily get drunk and I dont like the smell and taste of alcohol so I alcoholic drinks is a big no no to me. But whenever I and my friends decides to have a fun night at Matina Town Square, we always pick Jickong's. And when we are in Jickong's, Margarita is our top choice of all their drinks. It's simply taste great, I cant taste much of alcohol so I like taking it.

And Matina Town Square is a great place to unwind. They everything there fastfood, restaurants, bar, coffee shop and my dogs love their mini park. They run around like there is no tomorrow. MTS is one of the best place to be while in Davao!

2  Thank Dysanregidor