“2 ziplines in one price”
Review of Outland Adventure

Outland Adventure
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Recommended for first timers, but for someone like me who already tried several ziplines around Ph and seeks for more nerve-wracking activities, the ride is quite normal yet seeing the view is fairly worth the try.

1  Thank Cherrymay D

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I just watched but my companions who did the zipline loved the thrill.
Its all safe and well-managed.

1  Thank MelP160
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went there on Monday and found out they are now closed on Mondays. Went back at 11am on Wednesday and had to come back after 1 and their lunch break. It was almost 2 by the time they were ready. You take a van to an upper level and they stopped and picked up other passengers on the way, but maybe that is how they supplement their income. There are quite a few workers, but they do not seem very interested in their work. You take one zip line across the valley and then walk up to the next to take back to the starting point. Rides are okay, but not really worth the trip there. Not much else to do besides the zip lines. They will take your photo for an extra P100. I also visited Eden Nature park and I would recommend their zip line and sky cycle rides over Outland. Price is P350 for the 2 zip lines. I will be surprised if this place is still in business a year from now. It is just not very exciting!

4  Thank kuyals
Reviewed 21 March 2014

BY far one of the best events of my 6 months traveling. This is a must and as competition in zip lines is heating up around Davao they just dropped the price to 350 pesos for the 2 trips - you can not pass up this adventure. Plus the views are first class.