“great-value for money”
Review of Hotel Efemela

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Davao City
Hotel Efemela
Ranked #55 of 124 Davao City B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“great-value for money”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

It's my first time here in Davao so upon arrival I ask the taxi driver to recommend hotels where I can stay nearby the malls (since I'll be doing audit in our stores). The rooms are relatively clean and still smell like new (which I like) but it's a bit small so if you are travelling in a group you might be considering getting more rooms but the rates are cheap so still you can save a lot. You may want to consider this hotel if you are travelling on a budget.

I feel so at home because the lobby is just like your living room and it feels so good to just sit around as if I don't have a work. It is just like a house with a lot of rooms The staff were very nice to me. The hotel is near the mall and very accessible to other tourist spot so after finishing my business I find it easy to roam around the city to do some "pasalubong" shopping.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business