- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
stayed here for 8 days with my friends the room is great , spacious well maintained and clean .. staff are friendly room service are awesome they make sure you feel at home . they make you feel so special every where you turn they greet you with respect .. very friendly environment . through 8 days staying there i feel that i found my second home .. from maintenance guy to room service guys front desk attendants and specially the manager carlos cabrera awesome guy very friendly he ll make sure you'll exceed your expectations.. i feel secured in this place .. and to make it short i can be a promoter for this place ,,, good job guys keep it up as a matter of afct im coming back this december and spend my holidays in this hotel ....
I understand that the hotel's theme is vintage and that impressed me,but I didnt expect that it goes with their theme the service and every corner of that hotel cause it's is really shocking!
- Comfort room is like public toilet
- stayed there for 6 days, they never change lines and towels. shower is not working also.
- breakfast is horrible. with the breakfast spread they prepared daily, you will wish for dried fish and tomato.
I have never been to other crown regency property but I do wish that Boracay and Cebu is much more better than in Davao.
Stayed at this Hotel for one wet rainy day and night in January, The room ( premier/delux ) are very spacious, however really need a makeover, as it looked old and shabby, water leaked in the bathroom, which seemed to cause a mini flood, the electricity connections iffy at best.
The upside was that the staff where always very polite and helpful, The pool area looked inviting
( even though it was raining ) the fifties cafe/restaurant was interesting with reasonable food.and a nice 50s ambiance
the Entrance/driveway is shared with another Motel/Hotel which in itself is not an issue except they referred to themselves as a short time taxi Hotel, where rates are charged by the hour ??
We stayed here for 2 nights and although the room is okay, we did not have a TV that is functioning. The water also smelled like rust and have become unavailable at one point. The food is okay also. The staff are very accommodating to our requests.
Here's our experinces and observations:
- Quite affordable
- Buffet breakfast is Ok.
- Old rooms, facilities.unclean bathroom
- Hot shower doesn't work, or inconsistently works.
- Lamp bulb flickers.
- 22% Service Charge on Food. / Must have a good patience while waiting.
- Cable TV doesn't work when we came. The room assistant told us to wait for the utility guys, but nobody came. Had to follow up.
- Noisy/old airconditioner
- We requested for two extra towel and pitcher of water, nobody came. Had to follow up thrice, only to tell us laundrymen didn't deliver. Made promised they'll deliver early in the morning. Again, nothing arrived in the morning.
- Service is generally unpleasant experience. Most of the staff doesn't really seem to care. Although, there's one lady in the resto very courteous enough to assist.
- We requested for room upgrade because the room given to us were terrible. but we were told there no longer available room. While we observed, there were lots of unoccupied room that time :(.
- This hotel is in serious decline.