“No place like home!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao
Ranked #10 of 53 Hotels in Davao City
Reviewed 14 June 2013

They said that theres no place like home! But staying in Microtel Davao made me realize that home is not the house or the room you stay in but the people you meet and become friends with. Thats what i experience at Microtel Davao, from the security guard out side to the receptionist and staff they make you feel like your at home!

The good rooms, food and facilities are just bonuses. Thank you microtel, or should i say thank you microtel staff! May God continue to bless each one of you!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you very much for the very heartwarming review you posted in Trip Advisor. Yes indeed! The people, the "soul' are the ones who make the hotel, the "body" alive! The ones who breathe life to the hotel. The friendliness, caring and responsive officers and associates of Microtel Davao, your home, being manifested with sincerity and consistency!
We are very much grateful for your valued patronage of Microtel Davao!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

microtel is the best place to stay in davao, and most importantly the people working there are all hospitable. microtel is very near to the city and also you can find a lot of things around like restaurant, comedy bars ,bars , pharmacy , and it is also a walking distance to SM mall. Actually my kids wants to transfer to other hotel because they want a swimming pool but when they see the place and see the room they said they want to stay there and don't want to transfer anymore. One more thing that we really like is the buffet breakfast because they don't serve same food everyday there is a lot of varieties to choose from. i highly recommend microtel davao .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank garyQuezonCity
Microtel D, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review at Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Microtel by Wyndham - Davao. We are certainly pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us! With Microtel Davao's simple, basic accommodation and the consistently clean, comfortable, affordable and secured features of the hotel plus its convenient location; the proficient, attentive and sincere service of the hotel team definitely radiates the light and warmth of hospitality.

Thank you once again for valued patronage and we all look forward to serving and welcoming you back in your home in Davao City, Microtel by Wyndham – Davao!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Ok folks if you want a clean and accessible spot in Davao city that's close to eating places, a grocery, a market to buy fruits before you go, resorts, and SM Davao, a big shopping mall, I tthink Microtel is a good choice! It's clean and very close to McDonald's, Pancake House,a Dessert shop...so close all these are just several meters away from the lobby of the hotel!

My family and I just visited Davao last August and we were right in the middle of the harvest season of the best fruits Davao had to offer! Marang, Durian, Mangosteen...if you haven't tasted any of these fruits....sorry you havent lived my friend!

Microtel is the place to be in Davao city! Just right! Clean, friendly and efficient staff, and did I mention....clean!!?

It's definitely MORE fun in the Philippines!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank yertle
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review at Trip Advisor regardng your stay at Microtel by Wynhdam - Davao. We are certainly delighed to know that your overall stay experience with us turned out to be very memorable, relaxing and fun-filled! It is just really the simple, basic factors in accommodation that matters most in a hotel stay. The consistently clean, affordable, comfortable, secured & convenient features and facilities, that one finds in Microtel Davao, made into life by the warm, efficient, responsive, sincere & attentive officers and staff of the hotel.

Thank you once again and for valued patronage, as we all look forward to serving you once more on your next visit to Davao City!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

It was my second business trip to Davao and I knew instantly that i would be staying in Microtel again. More than the location (proximity to the airport and commercial areas), it's the warm, personalised service that I look forward to. Its no-frills concept blends in perfectly with the objective of my trip. There's Wi-Fi, convenient access to take-out food when am too tired to step out and dine-in, free coffee (and a good one at that!) delivered to your room and of course the friendly staff who even asks how your day went. These pleasant surprises often come with a price but in Microtel, you get value for your money and yes, sometimes even more! I am already looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Our deepest gratitude for the time you spent in posting a review at Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We certainly are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay in Microtel Davao. It is the basics in true hospitality that we consistently provide here at Microtel Davao. Respect, warmth, cordial and attentiveness delivery of services to our guests.

Thank you for your valued patronage of Microtel Davao and we look forward to have the privilege and pleasure of serving you once more!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Just got back from a convention in Davao and my wonderful experience at the Microtel there prompted me to write a review here in Trip Advisor. Hey, it's the least I can do for 5 days of great customer service that exceeded my expectations!

Where to start? I guess my pleasant Davao experience began as soon as I landed in Davao International Airport. Since I was traveling alone and didn't know anyone there, i was a bit apprehensive after I stepped out off the airport. Good thing there was a friendly face among the madding crowd -- the Microtel driver who came to pick me up and eagerly assisted me with my luggage and brought me to the hotel. The trip itself was short, maybe around 10-15 minutes. I didn't really notice because the driver (I'm sorry I did not get his name) was very conversant and I got to know a lot about Davao and what to expect.

Upon reaching the hotel, everyone was so attentive: from the security guards to the Front Desk staff. They really made me feel at home. Since I was attending a convention at SMX in the new SM Lanang, I was pleasantly surprised to know that it was just a short walk away! Very convenient. I later found out that Microtel Davao was in the center of almost everything -- there were numerous restaurants nearby, as well as ATMs and even a small shopping center. Needless to say, I was very pleased with my choice of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

We certainly appreciate the time you took to share your stay experience by posting a review in Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that through your experience, it is once again affirmed that one of Microtel Davao's major strengths, aside from the consistent delivery of exceptional service to our guests and its great location, is the people, our team.

Thank you for staying with Microtel by Wyndham Davao and we wish to be of service to you in the near future.

Truly yours in hospitality!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Every time I have a business trip in Davao, I will choose Microtel Damosa because of many reasons, theser are accessibility to restaurants, shops, SM and above all near to the airport.
Staff are well trained, ready to assist the guests, good breakfast, rooms are big, very clean and it has everything. Cool, friendly and very accommodating General Manager.
Well recommended for people on business trips, family on vacation, solo, with friends even couples.
I will always choose this hotel:-)

Room Tip: Choose a room on the ground floor and near to the breakfast station.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your posted review in TripAdvisor. Microtel Davao indeed is a better place to stay! Our deepest gratitude for your valued patronage and we look forward to welcome you back in your home in Davao City, Microtel Davao, on your next visit.

Truly yours in hospitality!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

this hotel is very accessible and near the airport - it is a good business hotel for short travels. just outside the hotel, there are a lot of food choices from spanish cuisine to japanese food to fastfood. there are restaurants that also offer local dishes and a small mall in case something was forgotten. the staff are very friendly and accommodating. if and when flights are delayed, they get the information to you so you can make plans.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

We thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a TripAdvisor review. Please know that we value very much your comments regarding your stay experience with Microtel Davao, which we will utilize in making each and every guests' experience the best it can be.

Again thank you for your review and we wish to be of service to you once more.

Very truly yours,