“great place to Stay!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao
Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
“great place to Stay!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed at microtel for 1 night and our experience was awesome.

The room is very nice with 2 queen bed. the beds were so comfy. The staff were very friendly. Hotel is situated in a thriving area where everything is nearby, from convenience store to restaurants.

we would definitely stay there again

• Stayed March 2013
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Let me express our thanks for the review you posted in Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that on an overall basis, you had a very pleasant stay in Microtel Davao. It is so heartwarming to note the experience you felt regarding the friendliness, responsiveness as well as the exceptional service the Microtel Davao staff exhibited and delivered on a consistent basis. All these, plus the excellent location of the hotel further reinforces that indeed Microtel Davao is a great and better place to stay!

Thank you for your valued patronage of Microtel Davao and we look forward to be of service to you in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Room: It was clean but very noisy at night as the room is next to road side. And the air conditioner was noisy too.

Toilet: It was clean but must bring your own shampoo and hair conditioner.

Breakfast: No good. And always not enough spread after 8 am.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Prechong
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review in Trip Advisor and letting us know of the situations regarding your recent stay with us. I assure you that this is not the way we conduct business. Our goal is to provide a level of service and facilities that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

We have reviewed our procedures and appropriate changes have been made to prevent this from occurring in the future.

On another note, thank you and we are delighted to know that you found Microtel Davao's room rates reasonable as well as the cleanliness of the bathrooms.

We certainly look forward to better serving you in the future.

Truly yours in hospitality.
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 14 June 2013

They said that theres no place like home! But staying in Microtel Davao made me realize that home is not the house or the room you stay in but the people you meet and become friends with. Thats what i experience at Microtel Davao, from the security guard out side to the receptionist and staff they make you feel like your at home!

The good rooms, food and facilities are just bonuses. Thank you microtel, or should i say thank you microtel staff! May God continue to bless each one of you!

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you very much for the very heartwarming review you posted in Trip Advisor. Yes indeed! The people, the "soul' are the ones who make the hotel, the "body" alive! The ones who breathe life to the hotel. The friendliness, caring and responsive officers and associates of Microtel Davao, your home, being manifested with sincerity and consistency!
We are very much grateful for your valued patronage of Microtel Davao!
quezon city
Reviewed 22 April 2013

microtel is the best place to stay in davao, and most importantly the people working there are all hospitable. microtel is very near to the city and also you can find a lot of things around like restaurant, comedy bars ,bars , pharmacy , and it is also a walking distance to SM mall. Actually my kids wants to transfer to other hotel because they want a swimming pool but when they see the place and see the room they said they want to stay there and don't want to transfer anymore. One more thing that we really like is the buffet breakfast because they don't serve same food everyday there is a lot of varieties to choose from. i highly recommend microtel davao .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank garyQuezonCity
Microtel D, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a great review at Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Microtel by Wyndham - Davao. We are certainly pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us! With Microtel Davao's simple, basic accommodation and the consistently clean, comfortable, affordable and secured features of the hotel plus its convenient location; the proficient, attentive and sincere service of the hotel team definitely radiates the light and warmth of hospitality.

Thank you once again for valued patronage and we all look forward to serving and welcoming you back in your home in Davao City, Microtel by Wyndham – Davao!
fuji
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Ok folks if you want a clean and accessible spot in Davao city that's close to eating places, a grocery, a market to buy fruits before you go, resorts, and SM Davao, a big shopping mall, I tthink Microtel is a good choice! It's clean and very close to McDonald's, Pancake House,a Dessert shop...so close all these are just several meters away from the lobby of the hotel!

My family and I just visited Davao last August and we were right in the middle of the harvest season of the best fruits Davao had to offer! Marang, Durian, Mangosteen...if you haven't tasted any of these fruits....sorry you havent lived my friend!

Microtel is the place to be in Davao city! Just right! Clean, friendly and efficient staff, and did I mention....clean!!?

It's definitely MORE fun in the Philippines!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank yertle
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review at Trip Advisor regardng your stay at Microtel by Wynhdam - Davao. We are certainly delighed to know that your overall stay experience with us turned out to be very memorable, relaxing and fun-filled! It is just really the simple, basic factors in accommodation that matters most in a hotel stay. The consistently clean, affordable, comfortable, secured & convenient features and facilities, that one finds in Microtel Davao, made into life by the warm, efficient, responsive, sincere & attentive officers and staff of the hotel.

Thank you once again and for valued patronage, as we all look forward to serving you once more on your next visit to Davao City!
the beach
Reviewed 23 March 2013

It was my second business trip to Davao and I knew instantly that i would be staying in Microtel again. More than the location (proximity to the airport and commercial areas), it's the warm, personalised service that I look forward to. Its no-frills concept blends in perfectly with the objective of my trip. There's Wi-Fi, convenient access to take-out food when am too tired to step out and dine-in, free coffee (and a good one at that!) delivered to your room and of course the friendly staff who even asks how your day went. These pleasant surprises often come with a price but in Microtel, you get value for your money and yes, sometimes even more! I am already looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Our deepest gratitude for the time you spent in posting a review at Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We certainly are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay in Microtel Davao. It is the basics in true hospitality that we consistently provide here at Microtel Davao. Respect, warmth, cordial and attentiveness delivery of services to our guests.

Thank you for your valued patronage of Microtel Davao and we look forward to have the privilege and pleasure of serving you once more!
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Just got back from a convention in Davao and my wonderful experience at the Microtel there prompted me to write a review here in Trip Advisor. Hey, it's the least I can do for 5 days of great customer service that exceeded my expectations!

Where to start? I guess my pleasant Davao experience began as soon as I landed in Davao International Airport. Since I was traveling alone and didn't know anyone there, i was a bit apprehensive after I stepped out off the airport. Good thing there was a friendly face among the madding crowd -- the Microtel driver who came to pick me up and eagerly assisted me with my luggage and brought me to the hotel. The trip itself was short, maybe around 10-15 minutes. I didn't really notice because the driver (I'm sorry I did not get his name) was very conversant and I got to know a lot about Davao and what to expect.

Upon reaching the hotel, everyone was so attentive: from the security guards to the Front Desk staff. They really made me feel at home. Since I was attending a convention at SMX in the new SM Lanang, I was pleasantly surprised to know that it was just a short walk away! Very convenient. I later found out that Microtel Davao was in the center of almost everything -- there were numerous restaurants nearby, as well as ATMs and even a small shopping center. Needless to say, I was very pleased with my choice of hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Microtel D, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Davao, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
We certainly appreciate the time you took to share your stay experience by posting a review in Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that through your experience, it is once again affirmed that one of Microtel Davao's major strengths, aside from the consistent delivery of exceptional service to our guests and its great location, is the people, our team.

Thank you for staying with Microtel by Wyndham Davao and we wish to be of service to you in the near future.

Truly yours in hospitality!