Stayed at the Park Lane twice in January 2012. This hotel offers excellent value and location. The breakfast buffet is very good. Rooms are clean, free WiFi, and staff is courteous. I would hope that one day they would offer a free shuttle to the port and airport in order to enhance their customer service. I have stayed at the Park Lane on 4 different occasions since 2010 and I will probably stay their again on my next visit to Cebu City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City