for 800php, don't expect too much from this place. you'd really get what you pay for. It was my friend who booked this place, who doesn't want to spend a lot. Luckily, we only stayed here for one night. The location is not on the main road. you have to go thru an alley to get there. We arrived around 7pm. The staff was very helpful specially the guard. our room was on the 3 floor, i think. So we had to go through a few flight of stairs. The room was nothing like the photos advertised on their website. Our room had a weird smell when we first got in, the bed was hard, the sheets doesn't seem to be clean, and the A/C sucks.
I think this place is best for those who are on a really really tight budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City