Pacific Pension is ideally located near Fuente, the roundabout in the center of the city. Robinsons department store is located there and on the opposite end of Osmania boulevard is Colon with smaller department stores favored by locals because of the lower prices that Fuente. This hotel is a favorite with locals and retired foreigners because of its prices and locations. I lacks the luxury and ambiance of many pensionnes but the staff are warm and friendly. The rooms are typical of many budget hotels with a simple open style bathroom, a TV (also with English channels), small table, very small wardrobe cabinet and key card entry. Rooms all have air conditioning and sleeping arrangements vary from rooms for singe persons to family rooms (double bed, plus double bed with a single above). Prices seem to range from 700 to 900 pesos placing it in a favorable price range for budget travellers wanting cost effective accommodation. There is a small cafe attached with modest but tasty meals....home cooked style. Linen is changed only on request and the hotel has a security guard and 24 hour desk service. Do not expect anything spectacular but it is clean and pleasant located away from the main noise of the street.Sometime the linen change is a problem because the hotel seems to have a limited linen supply and towels often arrive later in the day. I would suggest that this hotel seems to have great potential but the upper management seems to lack the on the job direction necessary. I stayed two months in this hotel including the Sinulog festival in January 2012 and really enjoyed the location. Wifi is free in the coffee shop. It just requires a little patience and things get done...eventually. Gettibg towels and toilet paper always seems to take longer than necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City