you get what you pay for!
the staff was accommodating, they always got me taxi when i requested for one.
the room is 2-star quality or less. i stayed in a single room. it was cheap so i didnt expect much.. they had hot shower, running water, a working tv and airconditioning.
I'd stay here if i was on a budget. there was a BDO bank, a 7-11 store and a jolibee/macdonalds near by but if i had more money i'd definitely look elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City