The hotel is currently under renovation. I was just there a couple of days ago (November 27 2011). Seeing it for the first time with construction materials in front of the entrance should have been a hint about the condition of the hotel but because of good reviews from other tripadvisor reviewers I decided to take the chance. To be fair with the hotel they are offering promo rates during this period - the standard room rate is Php700-800. Well, all floors are under renovation so you can just imagine the amount of wood and cement dust everywhere. Although the room was ok with lots of space to walk around and put your bags. The bathroom was spacious with good water pressure although the shower temperature was hard to adjust - the hot water was scalding hot. My wife and I were pretty tired so we tried to get some sleep but after non-stop hammering and drilling and other construction noises left us wide awake; the final straw was when a worker started hammering the tiles directly in front of our door. With all the noise and my wife finding it hard to breath because of the dust filled air we decided to leave about an hour into our stay and transferred to Sampaguita Suites. I agree with other reviewers that the staff were friendly and it is in a good location, I guess we just got there at the wrong time. But I think if they are renovating the entire hotel that they should close it down until renovations are done because paying customers even those who can only afford budget hotels deserve to breath normally and get some rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are please to offer Dynasty Tourist Inn services and facilities to best accommodate your guests and make them feel at home. Dynasty Tourist Inn has thirty-seven (37) rooms to offer you; each one is individually equipped with air conditioning units, 32” flat screen cable television, NDD telephone system, hot / cold water shower and bath, safety deposit box upon request, laundry service, standby generator and all areas are WIFI connected. We are located in uptown area near Cebu Provincial building, Fuente Osmena, Cebu Doctor’s Hospital, Chong Hua Hospital, Don Vicente Sotto Memorial Hospital and NBI Cebu Office. For the convenience of our guests, we have our own coffee shop to offer you, "CAFE FLORENCE," where you can savor tasty, delicious and satisfying food, appealing to the palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dynasty Tourist Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dynasty Tourist Hotel Cebu City
- Dynasty Tourist Inn Cebu Island/Cebu City