Yhe stay was a little noisy with the renovation going on. But, it's nice to see hotels upgrading. The wi - fi was excellent! Very strong realiable signal. The A/C was good but an older unit that did have a mild rattle noise. The place was clean and staff friendly. The breakfast was included in the daily price. The T.V. was a little hard to figure out and they did not have FOX NEWS. The shower did not have the pressure most Americans are use to - take for granted but it was adequate. I perfer most pressure to get the soap off. The facet did leak some. The biggest issue and strangest thing I ever seen is the "flashing" - pulsating - blinking ceiling lights...all night little camera flashes...You get use to them. Nice lighting for the elderly that need good lighting at night to see their way to the bathroom - comfort room (CR). May dad would love it. He often leaves the bathroom light and fan on and door cracked in any strange hotel. He is diabetic and urinates a lot and does not like to be a stumble bum - stubbing his toes. So, the strange nigyt light system has (+) and, minus (-). If you want good vision at night this is a God send...good choice. As for me, I light pitch dark. The breakfast could be a little more filling and beef'd up some? And, for ourist that tend to stay out late; it's hard to get up for the breakfast. Many days you end up skipping it and sleeping in. The Unit A/C will probably be replaced as they wear out. The hum - rattle was ok. I like a little "white noise". If they gave a weekly discount or monthly rate it would help. The location is close to "JOVENS" buffet (Osmena)...so, we ended up eating their a bunch. Pretty fair value and only one block from hotel. All in all a fair deal My first priority is does the A/C work and closely after that is wi-fi available. After those two basics I'm somewhat flexible. Low water pressure won't kill me; i can live with the soapy rash. The last day the electrican rewired to make our air condition go off if we were not in the room. Thus, you come back to a boiling hot room that takes 3 hours to cool down again. These new hotel are doing this...once, the key eaves a slot the room electrical shuts down. We we to another place the next day 700 pesos a night; a savings of 400 a day. It is a fair price and fair deal. I would stay here again. If you rely on high powered internet wi - fi connectivity it's a top notch place. One of the best wi - fi since Vietnam = Ho Chi Minh City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are please to offer Dynasty Tourist Inn services and facilities to best accommodate your guests and make them feel at home. Dynasty Tourist Inn has thirty-seven (37) rooms to offer you; each one is individually equipped with air conditioning units, 32” flat screen cable television, NDD telephone system, hot / cold water shower and bath, safety deposit box upon request, laundry service, standby generator and all areas are WIFI connected. We are located in uptown area near Cebu Provincial building, Fuente Osmena, Cebu Doctor’s Hospital, Chong Hua Hospital, Don Vicente Sotto Memorial Hospital and NBI Cebu Office. For the convenience of our guests, we have our own coffee shop to offer you, "CAFE FLORENCE," where you can savor tasty, delicious and satisfying food, appealing to the palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dynasty Tourist Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dynasty Tourist Hotel Cebu City
- Dynasty Tourist Inn Cebu Island/Cebu City