“affordable, friendly, clean”

Jacinta Pension House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Jacinta Pension House
Ranked #30 of 76 Cebu City B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“affordable, friendly, clean”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I'll start this review by declaring that I am cheap. I often sacrifice living for price. Here you get both comfort for less. I stayed for the month of February. My room became such a place of solitude I stayed for March as well. Sure I have no window but I do have running hot showers... which can be rare.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank captainfreeze

Families
Business
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 29 September 2012

they were very resonable considering there are many touris traps in cebu i had a nice room good enought for me but no windows due to the building next door things there are tight with distances unlike here like a townhouse but more so. theroof view on 4th floor is nice i payed monthly so it was discounted 40% they ac an upgrade was a blaster i had room around 65f my ex brother in law left good since ex wife is a cebuano lol he was more or less backbiting me. i been to cebu 12 times mostly married this place is in a great location next to nice food places a decent hospital wifi available in lobby no ac steps are excersice for me im 56 the mnager took me to lunch in argao a floating resturant payphone in lobby can call usa 100 pesos for 1 hour with buddy card 24 hour convience store very close by felt very safe staff very nice they are very helpful manager Jun a very intellegent man looks after the guest at times repairs would be noisy they were remodeling the rooms if i get back 1st place i will go to if they remain the same good place to check out town markets etc.being on fixed income perfect

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank ed g
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed 7 March 2010

The room is ok but bathroom is not good. It's small not so clean. The room we had is facing the road eventhough we were on the 2nd floor we can't sleep very well. Another thing is you have to go up two flight of stairs with no elevator...whew! Bad.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank mg_zd3
Arizona, U.S.A.
Reviewed 1 December 2009

I stayed at this property for two weeks. Simple place much like a mom and pop motel really. The room was basic, clean, comfortable and the service was great. They have a breakfast service for about 50 pesos per person, that is less than $2.00 U.S. At the time I stayed there I paid 500.00 pesos per night, that is about $12.00 U.S. Add another $5.00 or $6.00 per night to have a TV with basic cable and a refrigerator in the room.

The location is perfect! Uptown Cebu across from the capitol building. A few blocks up from Fuente Osmena Circle where the shops and eateries are located. Alot to see in walking distance, very convenient part of the city. I liked the place and I would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed October 2006, travelled as a couple