“Good rooms yet affordable!”

Jasmine Pension House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Jasmine Pension House
Ranked #45 of 80 Cebu City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We are stucked in Cebu City and tired looking for a budget yet comfy rooms to stay for the night, then the taxi driver suggested this street with lots of pension houses and there we found Jasmin, as far as I remember it just cost us almost 1300php-2000php for the night and we are 3pax and there's also free coffee and bread in the morning. Their staffs were very accommodating coz they help us figured out the jeepney's route around the city.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank TurismoIsMyPassion

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Stayed here last new year 2013 to escape the noisy and bad air. I was hesitant to stay in the place since it looked small outside but my girlfriend assured me that it would be worth it and she was right. I was able to sleep well. Cheap place for a nice location, I would say everything in walking distance: drug store, hospital and restaurants.
The front desk staff is not very accommodating, he looked very tired and sleepy but it wasn't an issue since he can still hold a conversation.
While the title of the review is a night of silence, please note that the AC was an exception but I can tolerate it since my AC at home sounds the same.
I haven't tried their food since we brought our own.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LordMarkD
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Right in the centre of Cebu, between Capitol and Fuente Osmena roundabout, this pension house has great value for money.
Rooms are clean, but it's better to get away from the rooms situated around the lobby on the ground floor ; they tend to be noisier due to people walking in and out.
If you don't feel like going out for dinner, there is a great small cafeteria inside the hotel and they cook really good food.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Curufinwe
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Rooms are clean, the only drawback is no hot water in bathroom. Checkout is 1 p.m. instead of noon - great if you are taking afternoon ferry to another island. Short walk to mall, restaurants, fast food, banks and hospital. Best value in area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank David T
Reviewed 14 March 2012

When traveling on a budget this is the place to be. The only thing I don't like is the stuck-up moody female staff who always reminds us that our female friend can't stay longer or we will have to pay for extra person. Geez! Chill! This isn't a dormitory! She made our stay quite memorable in a bad way. I will not recommend it to my friends there are far better place with the same value but nicer staff.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank MsRoyalHotness
Reviewed 12 August 2011

This hotel is generally ok, it has a nice clean reception, friendly and helpful girls on the reception desk and cheap room options. The room we got was quite nice although the bed did not face the tv which is a bit strange but not a problem. Infact the main problem for me was the FREEZING SHOWER, we did ask about the water situation and they told us they have no hot water but the ice cold showers were too much for me - even my boyfriend who can cope with cool showers agreed that this was too much. If the hotel sorted out the hot water I would recommend this hotel but due to the showers I would say go across the road to the WESTPOINT INN. I can recommend the breakfast cafe attached to the Westpoint Inn too you don't have to be a hotel gueat and the meals are nice and cheap - tasty too! Also from the Jasmin Pension Hotel you can walk to Robinsons department store or catch a cab to the Ayala Centre for loads of shopping and CHEAP CINEMA ( they play films in English and costs less than $2). Also there were two days we were given no towels or toilet roll, in fact I had to ask for toilet roll a few times so I went to reception and it was sorted out by the girl on reception straight away, she also gave me two shampoos which we had never had before it seems that the soap and shampoo meant for the guests were not being put in the rooms by the cleaners so I can only guess where they were going.!
If the hotel can sort out the showers and check the rooms are being stocked properly this would be a good choice to stay in Cebu.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Fisherwoman28
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I searched for a place to stay in Cebu on the intern ate,when i saw the comment stated i decided to give it try and indeed i liked the place,i have been to Jasmines more than twice this year,only once that i found it full,which left me with no choice rather to go to a neighboring pension house,i had long nite the place was unclean the beddings were dirty,telephone was not working,So far Jasmines is my best choice,only 650 pesos pa Day,The staff are very kind

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business