“Very affordable” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Golden Prince Hotel & Suites
Ranked #23 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
“Very affordable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was able to get 60 off the regular price for a studio. So happy to be upgraded to a room with tub. It's just a block away from Ayala ( entrance at Metro ). They provided microwave, electric kettle and kitchen utensils too. Oh I love their mini-fridge and mini bar full of drinks and foods ( be careful then .. its not free).

Theirs an on-going construction for the hotel's extension.

Room Tip: while construction is on-going choose a room far from the renovation.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gracefulwalk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
London UK...
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had booked a 3 night stay at this hotel located on Acacia street Cebu city as I wanted to do some shopping at the Ayala mall as the hotel is located about a 10 minute walk away.
On my arrival at the hotel I noticed that there was building work taking place on booking in
I asked the reception staff if this would effect me my sleep at night and was told it would not effect me in any way.
My room was as expected for a budget hotel tiled floor for easy cleaning, however my bed was to say a disappointment as I had asked for a double sized bed the bed was had been made up of 2 single mattress with a blanket holding them together very disappointing indeed. hence sleep was not good , and was made even worse by the building work taking place, lots of banging, shouting, drilling that carried on until 10pm on my first nights stay.
My second nights stay was a night mare ! All night long banging, drilling, shouting that was the last straw for me I left the next morning not in the best frame of mind after being charged 2,200 peso per night and being given false information regarding the building work on the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask about the building work taking place on the hotel before you book and make sure...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank peacfullone

Travellers are raving about these Cebu City hotels

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Friendliest staff you'll very meet. A small tip goes a very long way. Decent sized rooms and beds. Cute little balcony on second floor, they're doing major construction right now but it doesn't affect your sleep or stay. I can't thank this hotel enough. They took us in at the last minute and made our stay very special! I can't wait to return! THANKYOU!! Emily

• Stayed March 2014
Marikina, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Golden Prince Hotel is centrally located, walking distance to the Asilo de Milagrosa, Ayala Center to name a few. Rooms are okay. Staff are friendly and efficient. Breakfast is Buffet with a good selection.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I booked the 2 bedroom suite for 2 nights and was pleasantly surprised by the space. It was comfortable enough for 6 pax. Wifi was average and lift was helpful. Breakfast was good with attentive staff to accommodate us. However, I was disappointed by the uncomfy bed. It was 2 single beds pushed together as one. The windows were covered with tint so the room was dark. Each room has tv with plenty of channels, housekeeping was average. The advantage for this hotel is the location. It is very close to ayala mall and a few minutes to other attractions. Still I will return to this hotel if Im with a group. Otherwise Ill go somewhere else.

Stayed November 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I moved to this hotel after a bad experience in the Diplomat, The Golden Prince staff are very friendly and the room we had on the 4th floor was clean and the bed was most comfortable, it was a huge king size and more than big enough for my me, my wife, my 2 yr old and my 1yr old. The breakfast is free and varied every day and was very enjoyable. I stayed here during the recent earthquake and the staff could not have done any more to help us feel safe and cared for. when we evacuated to the car park out side they even brought us coffe and toast on a tray with aftershocks still happening. I would definately stay again and have joined their priviledged customer scheme which gives 15% discount. Very close to Ayala and even closer to a 7/11. The area feels safe and is a short taxi ride away from most locations in the city

Room Tip: Join the privilege customer scheme as soon as you arrive to get 15% discount
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Boracay
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

This hotel is very near to Ayala Mall. We stayed their for 1 night but i never enjoyed there room. It was not comfortable and kinda scary interior. Their TV is an old one and not functioning well. CR is okay. The bed was awful and not okay to sleep with. Overall, I did not get the service that I wanted and the value for what I paid which was quite expensive for a cheap features of this hotel. Look for another hotel rather that Golden Prince. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to check Tune Hotel just beside Golden Prince Hotel. It's more affordable and nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business