“Good but Frustrating!”

Ranked #18 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

In my perspective, the foods are good enough but what annoys me the most is the service. I mean, I get it. It is a popular resto in the city but they could have hired more hands to serve. Ive been there couple of times and each time i went there It's either i have to wait for some vacant tables (which i understand) or wait for our food to be served like 30 minutes later..one or two at a time.
Isnt that frustrating?

2  Thank Sooky D

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This restaurant is located on the ground floor of Ayala Mall,,, we saw many locals and mature people eating there,, so,, we gave it a try,,, Yes,, the food and service is good,, prices are good,, and the many dishes offer something for everyone,,,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The worst food I ever had in a restaurant in my life. Service brought our drinks seperatly every 10min for each of us, the same with the food which was the worst seafood platter we had been served in our lives ! We could hardly eat anything ! When we asked for the bill, they finnally brought the rice ordered with the seafood platter with the bill ! Skip that place !

2  Thank AccraMtv
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I did not enjoy my seafood meal at this restaurant at all and the cocktail I ordered was terrible. The food quality does not just justify the price. It was also difficult at times to get the attention of staff.

3  Thank AussieTraveller1674
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I loved the place for its great service and excellent local delicacies they served! Just can't wait to go back there again!