This Hotel varies from average to very good depending on which room you get . Last time we stayed in room 207 I think.It was very good . Other times room has been average. For me the location is great with close walk to Elizabeth Mall and Gaisano Metro . The thing that is very important to me is the friendliness and attitude of the staff . The lady behind the desk,Elsie, is a real credit to the Hotel. She is friendly helpful and does her job very well . One of the cleaning ladies ,Rose ,is also excellent and has a friendly and helpful attitude. I was amazed ,when we had a blocked toilet ,that Rose herself fixed it within 5 minutes of us telling her . I thought she would get someone else to do it .
I will return to this Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned with cable tv, PABX telephone system and private toilet and bath with hot and cold shower. Other services and facilities offered are: free use of safety deposit box, safe drinking water from reverse osmosis, fax services, 24-hour standby generator, elevator services,laundry services, 24-hour security, and coffeeshop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your CebuView Tourist Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebuview Tourist Hotel Cebu City
- CebuView Tourist Inn Cebu Island/Cebu City