“I am going to take back your order!!!”
Review of Shakeys Pizza

Shakeys Pizza
Ranked #314 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 February 2014

As per Shakey's manager, Maam sorry this order is not for you as I was taking a photo of it ready for my instagram upload. Alright, here's the story, this Shakeys waiter said, sorry Maam the rest of the pastas are no longer available, only this one and I said OK, I will take the last pasta menu you have. So after 15-20 minutes of waiting, here comes the only pasta menu and I was taking photo ready for my instagram upload and this manager came, let's say a few seconds or about a minute after it was delivered, she said, Sorry Maam, I am going to take back your order because this is not your order, this is for the other table and we no longer have any pasta available. OMG, what a nice restaurant claiming to be the best. They hand in yellow survey sheets asking how nice their service was. IT WAS A DISASTER. This is Shakey's in Ayala Center Cebu.

1  Thank Prettyreese11

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We ate in Shakeys SM and Shakeys Ayala both in Cebu. Both times we liked the pizza. Excellent fast food. Some waiters are a little "pushy" but not unacceptable. For fast food-restaurant a better choice than a lot of competitors.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Food was terrible and not worth price. They brought out our food it was cold and my meal was a disgusting. I had a salami and ham roll and they put butter on the top of the roll so wrong, asked them to change it and they ssid I would havr too pay for both rolls. Will not be going back

1  Thank lagatuz
Reviewed 10 May 2013

i love their thin pizzas, the thick ones taste ordinary. but one thing i like in shakeys is that they are not too oily. try their thin sliced pizza. very mouth watering. :)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have eaten in two Shakey's restaurants in Cebu and in each we found the service to be superb and the food excellent.

1  Thank robert h