“Nothing Fancy”

Dining options: Reservations
Caloocan, Philippines
“Nothing Fancy”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

dined here twice, i cant remember my first dining experience with this restaurant so im sharing my most recent one, October 2013.

I ordered some sort of ribs, hickory maybe, and some dessert coffee, my group also ordered tomato soup, etc. Been hearing a lot of good reviews with the restaurant , maybe its more about the hype, the loyal customers ... i just found their food mediocre, it is also hard to choose from like dozen of menu entries, it took me at least 20 minutes to choose my orders.

food took time to arrive even if there are just a few guest in the resto.

• Visited October 2013

Cebu Island, Philippines
“Absolutely excellent”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I visited this place many many times the food is top notch and I would highly recommend it great service great lunchtime atmosphere loved the whole menu from sumptious starters to delightful desserts in a word quality

• Visited April 2013
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Been eating in this place since I arrived in Cebu 7years ago. The starters, salads and meat viands never fail me nor my family. The restaurant in fact offers vegetarian, spicy and even new dishes that the owner keeps on adding in its menu. The pastries and cakes are also of high quality but reasonably priced. This place has more selections than its Ayala branch called Oh Georg!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kittyaquino
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“Good experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Visited the place plenty of times either with work colleagues, family or friends and the experience is always pleasant. The area is clean with a cozy atmosphere good for an intimate meal with family and friends or a more relaxed venue for a discussion with work pals . Menu is varied and serving is generous. You should try their carrot cake. Its really good. Nice place, good food, good service, good price although parking could be a bit of a problem at times. All in all its just very good. No wonder I keep coming back again and again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ma R
“Comfort food”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

The place is cozy and good for people who wants to bond with friends in a relaxing ambiance. We ordered for 3 different salads,a pasta, chicken pot pie, and the fish which I forgot the name but according to my friend steven, it was a slowly cooked. The food really tasted good. I didnt feel
guilty until the slices of
cake were served. :-) among the cake, what enticed me is the dolce latte cake. I will definitely comeback

• Visited June 2013