“locals favorite”

Ranked #40 of 836 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Nice settings, good service, lots of excellent dishes. Try the beef and veggies casserole or the tuscan spaghetti. Lots of fish dishes too. And don't miss out on the deserts. Recommended MeuterMedia

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We were greeted by an attendant, ready to open the car and escort us to the Cafe. It was raining and he had an umbrella ready. On entering I noticed a bright and airy dining area with several ladies ready to serve.
The menu is extensive and has many options suitable for the western palate. From soup, salads, sandwich, dinner entrees to desert there is something to satisfy your cravings.
Service was fast and attentive. The food was well seasoned, tasty and generous. In fact several of us took portions home.
World class, world quality, blue ribbon recommendation..

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The staff here were great, very attentive and courteous. The menu has a lot of choices and everything that my table ordered was good. I recommend it if you are looking for some international options in the menu.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

dined here twice, i cant remember my first dining experience with this restaurant so im sharing my most recent one, October 2013.

I ordered some sort of ribs, hickory maybe, and some dessert coffee, my group also ordered tomato soup, etc. Been hearing a lot of good reviews with the restaurant , maybe its more about the hype, the loyal customers ... i just found their food mediocre, it is also hard to choose from like dozen of menu entries, it took me at least 20 minutes to choose my orders.

food took time to arrive even if there are just a few guest in the resto.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I visited this place many many times the food is top notch and I would highly recommend it great service great lunchtime atmosphere loved the whole menu from sumptious starters to delightful desserts in a word quality