“The pizza was good an wood fired oven... GREAT”

Giuseppe Pizzeria & Sicilian Roast
Ranked #50 of 777 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Giuseppe's Pizza Cebu City staying over night in cebu city our hotel told us about this place The pizza was good better than I had had at pizza hut guess that not saying much …. bread was outstanding…excellent service . Owner is very friendly and inviting really cares for his business and customers.

We ordered a large beef and mushroom pizza and took half back haft to our hotel
When I started to write this review I had saw a review below that seem very unfair pay no attention to that
The pizza was good an wood fired oven
GREAT

1  Thank kristina

Reviewed 24 May 2014

the most disgusting pizza in town,avoid the place super expencive for quality and bad ambiance; hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bad one

2  Thank nono12345
Reviewed 18 May 2014

A must-dine place when you're in Cebu. Authentic Italian Cuisine at its finest. Good food, great dining experience. Friendly staff and cozy ambience. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Almelkins
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The pizza is great, the problem is, the place can become too hot, so you will not be able to enjoy the good food they serve. We just took out the pizza the following day.

1  Thank Lavern2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is definitely authentic Italian food. My wife and I have been to Italy several times and our dinner at Giuseppe's was almost as good as any we have had in Italy. The focaccia bread was outstanding. It was a flatbread pizza cooked in their charcoal oven with garlic and other spices. My wife likes to always have eggplant parmesan at good Italian restaurants and she thought this was one of the best she has ever had. I had the special homemade marucci pasta in a marinara meat sauce. Again outstanding. We would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to go again before we leave.