“where`s the meat?”

Mang Inasal
Ranked #532 of 836 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Philippine
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have eaten at a few locations of this chain restaurant. A recent experience at the Park mall, Mandaue City location was poor so I will not be patronizing any of their locations henceforth.

I ordered the barbequed pork. I asked for and paid for them to double the number of pork skewers, knowing I would be dissatisfied with the regular order. There was very little meat regardless and my friend and I laughed when we saw what was delivered to our table. It appeared that the pork bits were smaller than I have ever experienced in any previous visit.

I happened to walk by that location a few months later and so I told the manager about that experience. The manager said the skewers are prepared elsewhere and their individual restaurant had no control over the matter.

1  Thank br1anToronto

Reviewed 22 November 2012

i am soooo dissapointed with mang inasal in cebu specially in colon. yuckkk!!! the staff are cooking while sweating so hard. the lavatory is always wet and lots of hair. our food was serve so long and it has a hair on it. the chicken is raw!!! yucckkkk. i promise myself i wont eat there again

1  Thank Zanessa_12
Reviewed 28 September 2012

the service is lack of accommodating with costumers...they never great nor smile
i dont know if the just shy or not say anything that's pissed me off...
sorry but thanks anyway never go back..

1  Thank peterjdowell
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stopped at Mang Inasal during my trip to the Philippines. I dined here three times during my stay. The chicken served here is juicy and flavorful. It is served on a chicken skewer, either the breast/wing section or the leg/thigh section. It sits on a grill and is brushed over and over again with some kind of sauce that tastes great. The meals also come with unlimited rice. A basic meal only costs around $2.50 US.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Try this restaurant and taste their grilled chicken and halo-halo. By the way, if your order is paborito meals - the rice is unlimited... They served unlimited soup also.

My favorite restaurant wherever i go.......