Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I thought I'm going to die when I try skywalk and edge coaster. Price was okay, if I can remember it correctly, it was around P700 for both. People who assissted us during the activity was very informative, helpful and entertaining. Only thing I didn't like was the reception people. I really don't know what's with them but it seems like they weren't happy to help their customers. Snobbish and you can really feel that they aren't happy helping you but aside from that, it was a very exciting and indeed a good experience. Hope management would do something about their customer service especially those who are in the reception area! :)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Your trip to Cebu won't be complete without viewing the city from the observation deck at the Crown Regency, the tallest building in the Philippines outside metro Manila.

When you enter the hotel from Osmena Blvd, it's hard to figure where to go to reach the Sky Adventure. First timers will likely wander around looking for the right place. I'm unsure why the hotel didn't bother erecting signs. Interestingly, you have to go through an x-ray machine at the ground floor...except there was no one manning it.

The website's schedule is also incorrect. It says it's open til 2am on Saturdays. But when I went on a Saturday night, the staff said it was only open til 1am that night.

Nevertheless, you won't find a better view of Cebu. There is surprisingly few people there. So you can be alone watching the scenery as long as you like and listen to the faint sounds of a restless city. As it tends to be windy and cooler up there, the deck offers a refreshing reprieve from a warm humid day in Cebu.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I went for Combo 2 (Sky Walk and Tower Zip) at P900. Really worthwhile to do the Sky Walk. I was there at sunset, and was great to see the city from above by that time. Photos came out nice too!
Tower Zip was scarier though, sliding across two buildings. But since the whole process was really quick and short, I'd rather have tried something else.
With this low price, compared to that in other countries, it's still a good option to spend your late afternoon in cebu city.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

tried the three sky adventures, it was great! they will certify your adventure by giving you a certificate. the crew are professional. one thing if your afraid of heights the elevator is transparent so take it as a challenge just like my friend who was screaming in anger wanting to have another elevator, but i think all the elevators are transparent there. it was a different experience to be in an open space even with the safety harness, though we are kinda used to it in some sort since our office in manila is in the 47th floor. one thing that scared me to death was the zipline i think the harness is not enough ( two is better than one) you know what i mean if you tried this. plus the photo souveneir for 150 kinda expensive wish it's in a soft copy.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed our time while at the sky adventure tower. Sky walk has an amazing view of Cebu City, and the safety guides were entertaining. Sunset was peefect! Although the edge coaster was just 3-minute session, it was fun. Too bad I got paired up with my mom who was so scared I was afraid she'll have a heart attack. Hence, I didnt move the coaster that much. The buffet was okay-im mostly enjoying the local desserts corner. SAPIN-SAPIN, PUTO, KUTSINTA!!! What more could you ask for?! Lastly, the 4D short film was a great finale. Enough to leave your stomachs aching for laughing so hard. Or maybe our group was an exception.

1  Thank Anna E