“Short and expensive thrill”

Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Mindanao, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Short and expensive thrill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We tried the edge coaster (a coaster running at the edge of the 38th floor of the building). Three minute ride for 550 pesos. I'm not afraid of heights, so I just laughed at my companion (who was screaming like hell... he's a guy by the way) the whole time. Have the ushers take your pictures around the balcony; they take really good shots because the know where are the best views of the city. They will even direct your poses.

1 Thank 17Landco

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good view of cebu ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We took advantage of their combo package that's 3 for Php 1000. I would say was really worth it. We did the zip line first followed by the edge coaster and lastly the sky walk. Each was it was actually nice but I could say that zip line and edge coaster gives you the thrill. Although how I wished they would have set expectations on things that we actually need to do like having to pay deposit (not only once but thrice and move locker three times as well.) It's a hassle moving things in and out kinda ruins the moment.

Tokyo, Japan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Zip it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The view of the entire city of Cebu from the top of the Crown Regency at 473 feet high was well worth going up there, but I wasn't liking the idea of zip lining across 250 feet to another building. My son in law and I donned our flight suits and minutes later we were flying between the buildings.
It was a lot of fun and definitely worth doing!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank japanmike
Cebu City, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Tried their Sky Adventure twice. If you love adrenaline rush, it's a very good challenge. The photo's are expensive though and just recently I accompanied my friends I paid 200php just to accompany them and not riding any of the rides.

Visit my blog for more info. though.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank The_Thrifty_Wanderer
lleida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Do not even think of it if you are afraid of heights !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

A good way to see Cebu from the top, and a different experience. We paid 750 pesos and it included the buffet dinner, so no complaints. Our guide was so good and smart, it made everything easier and more fun.

Visited April 2014