“Great value and fun experience.”

Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great value and fun experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Sky Experience is good to do as part of any trip to Cebu, as the view is fantastic, it's fun and the staff were very professional and safety conscious.

The view of the Skywalk truly is fantastic, and the guides were happy to spend time chatting and pointing out different landmarks and areas. I didn't know what to expect and it was surprisingly fun, although not as scary as I expected as the staff are incredibly safety conscious. You are not allowed to take your camera out on the deck however they have a photographer taking pictures and they were reasonably priced. Others have labelled it expensive, however by international standards I think the price is very fair. Auckland, NZ has something similar and it's literally 10x the price.

I recommend visiting at the start of your trip to orientate yourself with Cebu.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank joneslangley

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Indeed an extreme adventure !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was my second time in Crown Regency but I did not take the challenge to take the seat at the Edge Coaster nor to walk along with friends at the skywalk. My heart was skimping while riding the fast glass type elevator so I decided to back-out last minute to with grandma to take care of the things left by the group. It was really scary because some of the girls were shouting and crying while at the edge coaster.

Visited May 2014
Mindanao, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Short and expensive thrill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We tried the edge coaster (a coaster running at the edge of the 38th floor of the building). Three minute ride for 550 pesos. I'm not afraid of heights, so I just laughed at my companion (who was screaming like hell... he's a guy by the way) the whole time. Have the ushers take your pictures around the balcony; they take really good shots because the know where are the best views of the city. They will even direct your poses.

1 Thank 17Landco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good view of cebu ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We took advantage of their combo package that's 3 for Php 1000. I would say was really worth it. We did the zip line first followed by the edge coaster and lastly the sky walk. Each was it was actually nice but I could say that zip line and edge coaster gives you the thrill. Although how I wished they would have set expectations on things that we actually need to do like having to pay deposit (not only once but thrice and move locker three times as well.) It's a hassle moving things in and out kinda ruins the moment.

Tokyo, Japan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Zip it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The view of the entire city of Cebu from the top of the Crown Regency at 473 feet high was well worth going up there, but I wasn't liking the idea of zip lining across 250 feet to another building. My son in law and I donned our flight suits and minutes later we were flying between the buildings.
It was a lot of fun and definitely worth doing!

Visited July 2013