“cute little place”
Review of Oh Georg!

Oh Georg!
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Cebu City
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I can say I grew up in Ayala mall and know it like the back of my hand. Growing up, I was a bit intimidated by this small place, coz it looked fancy, and at the same time I was attracted to it coz people looked happy and they seem to enjoy their stay and their food. And oh, I've always wondered what they serve here since it was small and I don't see a kitchen (aside from the one behind the counter).

So back in 2011, I had to the opportunity to dine here with my husband. We were on a diet then coz we were having health issues. We both love their salad, and their sandwiches and their pasta. You have a lot to choose from. And their dessert, oh, so heavenly. We returned to bring my mother-in-law and she loved it.

I still wonder how they prepare their food. By magic, I guess? :p

1  Thank catcherintherai

Reviewed 20 January 2013

A great place to enjoy good food in a cozy ambience. They can also serve parties. They have a lot of original in their menu and they also come up with new creations every year.

1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The steamed fish was too dry . It was lifeless .Considering that this resto is insdie the mall, i think Oh GEORGE should accept credit card payment !

1  Thank sweet h
Reviewed 16 October 2012

the steaks are great an the price is so reasonable! the best in cebu for me! the location is near ayala mall! the service is quick.

1  Thank glengonz
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The pasta is cooked very soft, to pinoy standards, but the flavor of the pasta dishes are good. A very decent option if you don't want to do a rice meal. The hummus is excellent, order that, hands down. Stay away from the curry though, it's a watery yellow mess of a dish.

1  Thank artdecogreen