“Very good hotel”
Review of Radisson Blu Cebu

Radisson Blu Cebu
Ranked #1 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We happen to stay in Radisson Blu for overnight. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Went into the standard room we booked and it was clean and well stocked. Also the bathroom was clean as well.
All the lights and other gadgets work fine.
Like other reviews have said, it is so close to the mall. Lobby was amazing.

Their breakfast was good and their selection is wide (foreign based/somewhat western). However, everyone has different taste. I Love eating buffets, especially breakfast buffets. But Radisson Blu's breakfast buffet was hard for me to select my meals. I did like their omelettes and garlic rice tho. Unlimited coffee, too.
Overall, it was good.

The staff was helpful and courteous. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank marcel t
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you very much for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Cebu.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,582)

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We just arrived today and will be here for 4days and 3nights.. But we feel like checking-out already.

We reserved 2 rooms as we are a family of 6 ( 2adults and 4kids ages 2,5,8 and 12). We arrived a little past 2 and got to the hotel by almost 3pm already. Check-in went well except that our second room isn't ready yet and we were told that it will be ready in a while which was acceptable. But took them up to about 530- 540pm to finally released it after several follow-ups. Upon released, the lady who checked us in called and apologized and asked How we were.. If we needed anything which actually made us feel okey already though we were pissed off earlier caused by the delay. Since normally hotel policy for a late check-out until 6pm is charge half or sometimes full by other hotel and our second room was given to us at past 5pm already.. Still didn't complain anymore or haggle for a discount. But what totally pisses me and my husband off was the call of the "DUTY MANAGER".... I thought she called to apologize pr ask how our stay is.. but to my shocked she said that we were being complaint because of some foot steps/ jump noise underneath our room. She was able to call to tell me the complain but never mention a thing about the inconvenience they caused earlier. I have accepted the complaint but totally disappointed with how your DM handles a situation.. I myself is also a hotelier. I have worked with several chain and 5 Star hotel, Manila Hotel and Ascott to name a few.. And we also spend our week-end at Metro Manila 5Star hotels and this is our first time to have an awful experience with a so called 5STAR Hotel... It's our first time and first day in this Hotel but would like to leave the same day already..

2  Thank Jlocl

Thank you for sharing your comments. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We hope that the adjustments made by our front office manager, Sam Ruperez and our Assistant Front Office Manager, Grace Yao, were able to make your stay a more comfortable one.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

It was our wedding day when we booked 2 rooms for 3 Days. I can say that it was one of a kind experience. The rooms were very clean, the lobby and the comfort rooms. Staff and crew were very very friendly. value for the money.

1  Thank Naw-T-doG
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu and congratulations on your wedding. We are truly delighted that your stay at the hotel made your special day a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cebu soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

First stay here & was most impressed by the rooms. Perfectly set up for the business traveler with free wifi & 24hour gym access. Was here for 2 nights & will be back when next in Cebu. Lunch & dinner buffet were amazing!

1  Thank Rishen

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Second stay here was as good as the last, especially the service. The effort the staff made to successfully reunite me with some documents I left in the room was heroic. That they got the documents to me at the airport before I boarded was just awesome. I really appreciated the extra mile they went and this is a good example of quality you cannot measure. Thanks Radisson Blu!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank medical_examiner
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We have shared your kind words about your experience to our staff. It is words like yours that continue to inspire us to deliver with the Yes I Can service philosophy each and every time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cebu.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Being one in a chain of hotels worldwide, I expected Radisson Blu to live up to my expectations. And I was not disappointed because it's really a grand, luxurious hotel beginning with the huge,spacious lobby as you get inside & the big reception area. Check-in was fast & we were in our room on the 15th floor in no time. Our room was big with a king size bed complete with all amenities, Although our bathroom had no bath tub, we did not mind because we don't usually use it anyway.Wifi is free inside rooms & in all public areas as well.Security is also paramount in this hotel & only guests can enter & use the elevators because room keycards are needed for it. Breakfasts are in the Feria Restaurant in the ground floor with a wide array of food choices in its buffet. Service is also fast & friendly.Most of all this hotel is located just beside the SM Cebu Mall & very near to the pier if you're planning a side trip to nearby Bohol or Leyte.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amethyst59
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communication at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Cebu!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We wanted to explore Cebu before going to Panglao and we chose Radisson Blu as a recommendation by my aunt.

The location of the hotel is near the docks which is to our delight since we will be travelling to Bohol. SM City is just a stone throw away.

Our room was big and it looked comfortable and smart. Unfortunately, the walls are not sound proof and you can hear other people from the other rooms (This can be really annoying).

I tried their body scrub in their Spa and it was quite nice. I like their spa rooms which are spacious, clean, private and relaxing. It was a little bit irritating when I can hear people gossiping and giggling while I was in my state of relaxation.

This is our first time staying in Radisson Blu and we were pleasantly surprised to how much value for money you can get.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Am P

Thank you for a sharing your wonderful experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We hope to welcome you back to Cebu soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cebu City
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu
Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu

Been to Radisson Blu Cebu? Share your experiences!