Radisson Blu Cebu
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$52
US$25
US$66
Trip.com
3,712 results
All reviewssm mallferia restaurantbusiness loungebusiness classbreakfast buffetport areaexecutive suitelobby barpremier roomstar hotelcity hotellate checkbig mallcorner roomnice poolbusiness tripspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Since we enjoyed our stay at Radisson Blu last year, we wanted to stay here again. We were served a welcome drink in their lounge while our request for a corner room was being granted. As I had caught a flu bug on the plane from Vancouver to Manila, I spent a lot of time in the room recuperating. Our standard room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. A year later, I do see some wear and tear in the room(ie. poor caulking between tiles in bathroom). Let's hope management makes sure the property is kept to the high standards of a Radisson Blu hotel. We would certainly return again!

Room Tip: Request a corner room for extra space.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you returning for the second time to Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu - it is always great to welcome you back! We also appreciate you taking time giving us feedback to improve on our services and facilities to meet your standards.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights. The front desk staff knew what they were suppose to do unlike other hotels I stayed. They accommodated my request of a better hotel view. Every hotel staff was courteous and helpful. Buffet breakfast was great except for the bacon could have been crispier. The pool is beautiful surroundings is well keep. The beds were comfortable as well as the pillows.
What more can I say aside from being an excellent hotel. I will stay here again whenever I'm in the area

Room Tip: If you are looking for a reasonable place to stay I would look into this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and considering us on your future visits. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and Super Breakfast at Feria, our chefs will be happy to prepare the bacon to your liking on your next visit.

We look forward to have you back at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Recently stayed at the Radisson Blu in Cebu on a short weekend break. I booked it very late and got a good deal on the price. The hotel was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful and courteous. I arrived very late and so had to use room service, the chicken afritada was delicious and very welcome - I recommend it thoroughly. Also had free wifi (hooray) which was a very nice touch - I hate it when hotels charge extra for wifi - it is an essential rather than a convenience in this day and age.
The hotel is very modern which is somewhat incongruous with the part of Cebu City in which it is located and that felt a little odd. Nevertheless, the hotel has nice facilities, including a nice pool. The restuarant was also interesting with a good selection of dishes. For a comfortable stay in Cebi City, this is a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying and sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you liked our Chicken Afritada as well as your comfortable stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We hope to see you back in the hotel the soonest.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I spent a week here on the 17th floor while visiting mother in law in hospital. My partner spent 2 weeks the 2nd week in another room. The service they provide is outstanding. The staff are wonderful & happy to help. The outside bar & pool is a beautiful place to relax. The rooms are large, lovely bath, bed is comfy, room service provided daily, tv offers mostly English channels, all needed amenities are provided, air con is great (escape from outside heat). If you choose to hire car as we did there is plenty of security on grounds & underground car park. My partner ordered room service for dinner every night after I'd left and loved all the meals. The hotel is literally across a walkway (next door) to big shopping centre where everything needed can be purchased, entertainment (movies, bowling etc) & have money exchanged. It is about 20 minute drive from airport & if we return to Cebu would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu as your residence for 2 weeks. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and the food in the hotel as well as the warm hospitality from our staff and our proximity to SM City Cebu.

We look forward to have you back again in your next visit to Cebu.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Radisson Blu in Cebu end of December as a family with 2 kids (7 and 10). This was the last step of our Cebu/Bohol holiday travel, and we used the Radisson as a convenient place for shopping and as a confortable place to rest before taking the plane back home, after returning by boat from Bohol Island. The hotel was perfectly fitting our purpose, just in front of the SM Mall and close to the Cebu Airport. The rooms were nice, as to be expected in a 5 stars hotel, the breakfast was fantastic, the staff was friendly and helpful. When in the pool area you may forget that you are in the middle of a busy city. While they make no advertisement for the services of their small massage area in the rooms (in the basement next to the pool), my wife used it and was happy with the price/quality of the massage. I would certainly consider the Radisson if I come back to Cebu. Probably not as a long stay holiday trip, but as a business stay or as an arrival or departure rest spot when using Cebu airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu for your last stopover on your Cebu / Bohol trip and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you and your family had a great time in the pool and spa.

Looking forward to welcome you back here in Cebu.