“Comfortable hotel”

Ranked #1 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Panglao
“Comfortable hotel”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have been staying here at Radisson Blue, Cebu for quite a number of times with family. We have noticed that every visit and stay that we make, there are undoubtedly several impressive improvements as well.
As we always booked the Business Suite room with a free access to the Business lounge for cocktails and whole day drinks and little snacks, we are always happy with the kindness and friendliness of the staffs. Since we are known as consistent guests, the behavior of the staffs never change but even improved esp. at the Business Lounge area. The Lounge offers several assortments of drinks alcohol and non alcoholic. Very nice pica- pica as well and very good service. The huge Feria dining hall should not be missed. They offer massive selection of gastronomic breakfast which are even fit for lunch already. Very good service as well friendly and not too pushy. The pool bar is really nice for chillin' out in the evening for more bottle/s of wine or any drinks and food, especially if you want to continue drinking and you think the night is still young after the cocktails offered by the Lounge from 6pm.8pm. Huge area for children to run around in their well manicured garden while parents are having a great time drinking and chatting . Its really a nice hotel for family. Even there is a huge business function or convention going on, you don't feel stress. The hotel offers comfort even when it comes to shopping. To have a direct access to SM mall which is one of the best shopping mall in the Philippines is really awesome.

Room Tip: Business suite room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank erichleinchen
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Welcome back to Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We would like to extend our gratitude for your loyalty and for continuously choosing to stay with us.

We are overwhelmed that you have seen the hotel grow and the improvement of services and facilities. We make it a point to enhance our product for our guests to enjoy their stay with us and to exceed their expectations. Thank you as well for recognizing our staff and the massive selection of food during our Super Breakfast at Feria.

We are glad you had a chance to lazy in the pool and enjoy a couple of drinks. We look forward to you and your families return soon.

Nishan Silva

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (412)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Papaikou, Hawaii
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

A great hotel with great staff. My only caveat is that the food is insanely overpriced. I spent as much on my meals as the room costs! The mall is next door if you want to eat out where a meal will cost about a quarter what the hotel restaurant charges. Very close to the ferries.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Onomea
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying and for sharing your recent experience with us here at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We are delighted to know that you appreciate the hotel and its proximity to the ferry terminals. The hotel can be a jump off point if you are heading to another island like Bohol or Leyte. Thank you as well for acknowledging the greatness of our staff during your stay.

We look forward to your next visit to Cebu.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Had an overnight stay in Cebu so picked the Radisson as I've stayed at the 'Blu' chains before.

Location good-20 mins from the airport and literally built next to the SM mall, with a vast array of shopping and dining choices.

Rooms are what you'd expect from a hotel like this- good sheets, comfortable beds , nice shower (no bath). Walls are a little thin, could hear the couple next door arguing into the night, but I guess that's not Radisson's fault!

They were very accommodating on check in, letting 3 of us stay in a twin room (we pushed the 2 singles together to make an uber-bed, which worked well).

Pool is "landscaped" meaning pretty shallow and no chance of swimming lengths, but good to sit in to catch a few rays (only until 5 pm when the sun goes behind the mall!) and drink their reasonably priced cocktails.

A safe choice for a comfortable stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank SamC123
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotels as your residence for your travels and for your continued patronage.

We are glad that you enjoyed your room specially the comforts of your bed and the sheets as well as the proximity to the airport and to SM City Cebu. We hope you still had a good rest despite the mishap during your stay.

We look forward to you and your friends’ next visit here at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Just spent 3 days in Cebu, and something in this hotel, really relaxed me while chilling out with friends. The hotel has a massive lobby, but it wasn't overbearing, it was actually welcoming. Considering the company who owns this property in Cebu, I was pleasantly surprised by the top service. Everyone has a welcoming smile and greeting for guests, and the added touch is that they followed through, not just parroted pleasantries. When the bellhop brought us to our room, we told him to remind the frontdesk about our extra bed. Just like any bellhop he obliged, but what I really appreciated was the fact that he had asked, hours later when he saw us again in the lobby, if the bed arrived and if everything was in order. It's a fairly big hotel (400 rooms), and it was good of him to remember. Another bellhop took our pictures in the lobby, very patiently, even giving advise where we should stand for a better angle, all with a smile. They allowed us early check-in, which was not surprising since we arrived on a Tuesday, which was not a busy day. But when we left on Thursday, the hotel was busy as there were several conventions in town, but they obliged us with a late check-out at 3pm when explained about my friend having diarrhea and wanting to stay in the hotel till the last possible moment until it was time to go to the airport. We heard then referring incoming walk-in guests to other hotels, hence the late checkout was generous. Call the housekeeping and they brought you whatever you requested. Even thr poolside service was great, allowing you to order stuff that was not in their menu. Overall top service in my book. I would gladly stay here again next time I find myself in the Queen City of Cebu.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ManilaMinitraveler
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying and choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu for a relaxing getaway with your friends.

We are glad you appreciate the late check-out extended your friend and the warm hospitality of our staff. We hope your friend is doing better now.

It is also delighting to know that your loved the other facilities in the hotel specially the pool. We hope you enjoyed taking a dip and lazing around the pool with a glass of a refreshing drink to beat the summer heat.

We look forward to you and your friends return here in Cebu.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Staff in this hotel is very attentive. They take action what we ask and what we want very quick and good. I am very appreciate the staff in this hotel. However, taste of food and cleanliness of room is maintained very well.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Preeya P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying and sharing your experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We are glad our staff’s efficiency met your needs and expectations. Our Blu Team is always guided by the “Yes I Can!” philosophy and we are happy that I got across you.

Thank you for the applaud on the taste of our food and the cleanliness for your room. We look forward to your next visit here in Cebu.

jakarta
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's my first time to Philippines and thank you so much for Radisson Blu for the amazing experience.

Staff hotel greeted me and the whole pack of summit delegates nicely, the greeters is dressed in a very graceful dress that made me want to take pics with as soon as I got off the bus. All other staff also very nice, friendly, and helpful. Each of them greeted me sincerely every time we passed through each other. One housekeeping staff even remember me and say "Good Morning again Miss" as he passed me twice that morning. They don't just say but they care.

From the security itself makes me very safe to be in the hotel. The moment I entered the gate I saw a huge dog guards the gate along with others. When we about to enter the hotel, there is also another dog guarding side by side the metal detector. But of course all the security takes their guards seriously without making us feels like terrorist. It is something about their friendliness.

Still about security, the guest staying in the hotel is given an access card to the lift that also act as an room key, so only guest with cards can access the elevators and there is also staff who operates the elevators! I had issue though with the key card, once it can't open my room so I called through the phone next to the elevators on my floor. Turns out it is caused by putting phones near the card. The response was quick and there is also a verification needed to obtain new card. Everything is very well managed, the staff delivered my key apologized for the inconvenience even though it is my fault that causes it. They are all so polite. They are really good at maintaining the image of the hotel, it seems to be carved inside every staff's heart to be sincere.

All the facilities in the hotel also super complete and working perfectly. TV with international channels, iPod docking, and mini bar. Flawless. The service also the same. They change the amenities every day. We even get more soaps than we need. I requested for water bottles and they gave more than what I was requested! Surprise!!! I also always order a wake-up call, and one day I was just so tired, my roommates also a sleep person so she is not reliable for a wake up call, both of us just slept through the phone call so the staff eventually came to the room. Thank you for saving our day! Outside of the room, the pool! The pool view is wonderful and tropical. It is also breezy and nice. You can have a towel by the pool so no need to bring robe on your own and there is direct access to lift quite near from the pool. There is also jacuzzi! Not to forget the big garden beside the pool. So lush. It is perfect for photo. And if you want to go shopping, just beside the hotel, there is SM Mall and it is a very big mall to shop! Make sure you go to Kultura shop.

Lastly, food.
Delicious, Feria has wide variety of breakfast, I didn't get to taste all although I tried to do so during the past 4 stays there. The egg station is awesome and I kept coming back for it, or maybe it is just because I like egg. Another one I tried is Salami Ham and Coppa Ham, both are amazing but the next day I had them again it seems to be more salty somehow. I adore the most the Forest Ham! I am such a carnivore. Then again, I had to say the breakfast spread at the hotel is wide! There are yoghurt, bread, even ice cream, the selection is beyond the usual hotel offer.

I also had lunch and dinner served by Radisson and it is also fantastic. The sushi isn't so good but others are amazing! Lemikaayo

Radisson Blu is definitely a pleasant Filipino stay I had in Cebu. The moments are a treasure.

Room Tip: My room is 626, and the view isn't so great, my friend stay at 625 and 1811 the view is the beau...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank kaoru_gg
Dear Guest,

Welcome to the Philippines and thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

Thank you for your kind detailed review on your amazing experience with us. It is heartening to know that our staff has made your stay comfortable and very memorable. We are also glad to that you felt very safe in the hotel. Safety and Security is our utmost priority.

We are also delighted that you got to enjoy the facilities as well as the wide selection of the Super Breakfast at Feria. I hope you got to try the homemade ice cream and the bread and butter pudding that we are known for.

Thank you for commending the friendliness of our staff as wells their anticipation of your needs. We look forward to your next visit should your future travels bring you back to Cebu.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed for two nights at this hotel and was very pleased overall.

I arrived in Cebu at about 4:30 in the morning and was allowed to check in early. The room was spacious with complete and modern amenities. Stayed at the business class floor with a fantastic view of the city.

Buffet breakfast was good. There are a lot of food options. They have a good sized gym with steam room. Staff at the gym was nice.

SM Cebu is literally beside this hotel and going to some places of interest within the city is just a couple to minutes by cab.

I'll recommend this hotel to friends visiting Cebu City.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Wraith_King
Dear Guest,

Welcome and thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant 2-night stay experience with us.

We are also glad that you enjoyed the view from the exclusive Business Class Lounge at the 20th floor including the breakfast buffet and the gym specially the staff. I hope you also got to enjoy the all-day refreshments and evening cocktails exclusively for Business Class guests.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and we look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cebu City
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
#5 of 87 in Cebu City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,134 reviews

Been to Radisson Blu Cebu? Share your experiences!