“Very Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 87 Hotels in Cebu City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a total of 6 rooms in this hotel for the family (and in-laws) during the week of my wedding for about 3 nights. We stayed in various types of rooms: Executive Suite, Deluxe, and Standard Rooms. The rooms were clean (top of my list when choosing a hotel) and luxurious. The prices are not bad when you book early. Check in and out was hassle-free, thanks to Ms Charlotte of front desk. During the day of the wedding, the hotel (thanks to Ms. Carcel) was kind enough to let us use a function room for quick lunch (for the entourage and wedding suppliers). We did encounter a problem (my father-in-law in particular) in entering the hotel late at night but it was handled professionally and the supervisor apologized personally. Breakfast was good (choice of international and local cuisine) and the pool was great.
Overall our experience has really been great in this hotel. I will definitely consider staying in this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We wish to thank you for entrusting your big day with us. We are very delighted to hear that everything turned out as planned. We are also glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

Thank you as well for your gracious commendation, specially to Charlotte and Tonette who made your day extra special.

We would like to extend our best wishes to you and your husband from the entire team here at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We look forward to spending more memorable occasion with you and your family.

Nishan Silva

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My first stay with Radisson had been so wonderful I never tried any other hotel in Cebu after that. Even my suggestion after that first stay was addressed right away you can feel how the management value and take time to read guests feedback.
My kids always enjoyed our times spent at this hotel it's almost like a second home to us, because indeed that is how you feel the moment you enter the hotel. When you are greeted by such warm and charming staffs, it is like coming home. :))

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate you considering us your “second home”. Thank you for your loyalty and taking time to share your wonderful experience here at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We are glad to hear from you that you and your kids get to enjoy your time here in the hotel. We hope you little ones got to try taking a dip in the pool and our homemade ice cream at Feria.

The team and I look forward to making more memorable moment with you and your family and welcome you back home.

Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Every time I visit Cebu, I am curious about this hotel situated just right beside SM, having only very limited good views knowing it is close to the pier, no beach and just some old trucks junked nearby. Yet, as I tried to google it & read their reviews, it was all positive. So, I went through their website & booked a two-night stay deluxe room with breakfast under Club Carlson hot deals with my bf for a business trip.
It was Caesar from the reservations who took care of my bookings & inquiry since my online reservations failed to respond. Upon receiving the email confirmation a night before our flight, I was being booked on a different deal, which I complained since it was way more expensive than the booking I made online, he then effectively responded to my concerns (on the day that we're arriving) & booked us under the deal I wanted. :) Kudos for that efficient service you made for us!
Upon arriving the hotel, we're so pleased to see warm faces of the attendants, receptionists & security guards welcoming us. The lobby is so huge, clean & classy. Checking-in is very proficient (no long queuing) attended very well by Charisse, though we had to be back 'coz our room was still being fixed & cleaned & we arrived much earlier than the standard check-in time. The room was great, the sofa just suits in there perfectly for my family arriving to visit & the business table complements well for the trip we had. One thing I just didn't like is the missing piece from the bathroom (which I am very particular of), bidet! I hope the management will be able to take into consideration about the importance of it. :) Buffet breakfast is very sumptuous but I think they have the same food menu every day. The pool is quite big (well, unlike from any other city hotels) though not that deep, but, honestly, I like it (it’s just enough for my height though). The hotel is well situated in the city where shopping center is just a few steps away & you can easily wander to different chow & resto bars just within the vicinity. Attendants, well again were very accommodating, serving us fresh sweet fruits on the table.
We then tried to request for a late checkout since we took the late flight back to Manila, & gladly they granted it. I salute to you guys, Joven from the Feria Restaurant & Harvey from the reception for the exceptional services they warmly provided & all the others. :)
Wheeeww! T’was quite a novel! You asked for our feedback? We shall surely come back for more amazing stays in the future! More power! 

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank gomezra
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad we made your stay an amazing one. Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu and taking time to share with us your delightful experience.

We are very much overwhelmed with the kind words specially acknowledging the great hospitality our staff has extended you during your reservation and your stay. We are also pleased that you enjoyed you room as well as the Super breakfast at Feria.

The bidet requirement has been brought up to our attention and we are currently in the process of installing bidets in the higher category rooms. Hopefully we can complete this project by the end of this year for the Business Class Floors.

We look forward to your return here in Cebu and to more amazing stays with us.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here early July for 3 nights.
Took the package with breakfast and free internet. My first time in Radisson chain of hotels.
And I am impressed with the layout of the room, particularly the international sockets and usb sockets available for international guest (see picture). 5 stars for the guest room and bathroom.
Location is a stone throw to the SM Mall, lots of eateries and shopping. Staffs are always smiling too!

The shower heater was not working, after feedback to the receptionist, their engineering team got it fixed later in that evening - problem solved!

Another criteria for my my hotel of choice - it got to have a gym!
Fitness opens at 5.30am and closes at 10pm. Several cardio equipment, free weights and even 2 TRX! There are fitness instructors around, to provide free training shall one need.
Lockers rooms has steam room, but I did not try.

Room Tip: Pool view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ericysc
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing and staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are glad that you enjoyed the facilities in your room specially the international and USB sockets, as well as the gym equipments and the TRX in our Fitness Room.

The hotel is also close to the port area, a jump off point to nearby islands just in case you plan on going island hopping in your future visits. SM City Cebu is conveniently located next door for shopping and native products that is uniquely Cebu.

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us. We are pleased that your shower issue was fixed quickly. We look forward to your future visit here in Cebu.

New Zealand
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We arrived off the ferry, short taxi ride to the hotel. Great location for seeing all the sights with a shopping plaza next door.
Great restaurant which we had a number if meals all of which were great. Staff were exceptional and very helpful. The pool has a lot of road noise, but for a quick swim it was great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lovestoholiday
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you like the proximity of the hotel to the port area as well as to SM City Cebu. The hotel is a good jump off point to nearby islands of the Philippines.

We are pleased you also got to enjoy the other services and facilities of the hotel specially the buffet at Feria.

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu and commending our exceptional and helpful staff. We look forward to your future visits here in Cebu.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel made my job easier and add a lot of joy! Being receptionated with smiles and kindness everyday, everytime was so good. The breakfast was AMAZING! The services and the employees were fast and made you feel you are important, whatever you´re asking for.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views, of course. And I´d choose the rooms with view to the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ana_Carolina_MP
Dear Guest,

Welcome and thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We are glad that we made your job easier and your stay with great happiness specially with the warm hospitality and the efficiency from our staff. We hope you can also try the other themed buffets we offer from Mondays to Sundays apart from our famed Super Breakfast at Feria which is one of our service concepts.

My team and I look forward to providing another perfect stay in your future visits here in Cebu.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu City for 6 nights, with a time in Bohol in between the two stays and wow, we loved our stay!
The hotel from the outside is not that special, as well as the location is not that special, but the hotel itself is exceptional! The staff is as friendly as you can be, they are very well trained. The rooms are spacious and clean, the pool is nice and big as is the gym!

The choice for breakfast and dinner is ridiculous, never seen such a thing! In the evening they have discounts on some days. The sashimi (salmon) is the best!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizzze
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. We are delighted to know that you loved your 6-night stay especially the services and facilities the hotel has to offer.

It is also nice to know that you enjoyed the famed Super Breakfast at Feria. I hope you also got to try the themed dinner buffets, specially our Friday Prime Rib Feast.

Thank you as well for acknowledging the exceptional service our staff has graciously extended during stay.

We look forward to your future visits here in Cebu.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cebu City
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Cebu City Marriott Hotel
#5 of 87 in Cebu City
Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino

Been to Radisson Blu Cebu? Share your experiences!