Radisson Blu Cebu
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Mezzo Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Citi Park Hotel(Cebu City)
3,712 results
All reviewssm mallferia restaurantbusiness loungebusiness classbreakfast buffetport areaexecutive suitelobby barpremier roomstar hotelcity hotellate checkbig mallcorner roomnice poolbusiness tripspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel is very well located, near the SM department store, near the Cebu Port and the Cebu International airport. All the staff are very friendly from the guards in the entrance, the receptionist, concierge and housekeeping. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Nishan S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for highly recommending the hotel and taking time to share your experiences with us.

We are gratified to know that you enjoyed the service and the warm hospitality our staff extended to you during your stay. Being in a central location that is an advantage to our guests, we are glad that you found everything accessible and convenient. We thank you for your recommendation and hope to see you soon!

We look forward to welcome you back here at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

Nishan Silva

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Went to Cebu last April & June and both of my experiences with Radisson were memorable. I am always at awe with the value I get out of my money: tidy/clean rooms/building, amazing concierge, accessibility, delectable buffet breakfast ---- name it, they have it. Radisson's the place to be in Cebu. Nothing fancy. Just exceptional. More power Radisson! Thank you for giving us a wonderful time. :)

Room Tip: Select a room that has a view of the pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your comments regarding your stay here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu.

We are pleased to learn about your continuing patronage of our hotel. We are glad that you find our well-appointed rooms to your satisfaction. Specially thrilled that our staff made your stay much better. We take pride in our Super Breakfast at Feria, which you found delectable. We thank you for the kind words and hope to see you again on your next visit.

We look forward to more memorable stays should your future travels bring you back to Cebu.

Nishan Silva

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is Holtel very Good. because Sleep Quality is very good Location is very good Food is Very good. Maybe I Will Stay this hotel. I like this hotel. I like this hotel. I like this hotel. I like this hotel I like this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Everytime I am in Cebu, over the last 4 years, Radisson is always my second home. I am greatly satisfied with their service. They treat me like a regular guest, no fuss but you get that make-me-feel-so-good feeling. The staff, they are all warm and they give life to the hotel both from Reception and Food and Beverage with their radiant smile and helpfulness. Theyre all accommodating. I am another picky hotelier so I would be able to comment what is best and worst. Radisson Cebu is "GREAT"!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Do Not Hesitate. It will be your most wise choice to select this Radisson Blu Cebu for your accommodation. The services I experienced during my stays are best in my life. They are very active, supportive, and cooperative to help you stay plesantly.