“Reheated Pizza”

Sbarro
Ranked #153 of 808 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I was hungry about 20 minutes before the last van was running from the hotel to the ship (for it to take us away for a month). I wanted some pizza, and it had to be something fast, so this place was an obvious choice.

I'll choose differently next time. When I ordered two slices of pepperoni, they took some cold cheese slices, put huges slices of pepperoni on top, and threw them in a warming drawer.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Some last meal in port.

1  Thank Lawrence H

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Tried eating here once, but was very disappointed with the Tortellini. The sauce was tasteless, runny and the meal cold. Much netter value places to eat at in cebu.

2  Thank NHAnorak
Reviewed 27 December 2012

A half serving of anything is enough for one person. I had a whole lasagna and i had a hard time finishing it. They also have a good selection of pizza. But still my favorite would be their lasagna.

2  Thank Ferdinand L
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Sbarro iced tea used to be one of the best around but got a glass today, and it tasted simply awful. Tepid, tasteless, and if I can say how water from creek tastes like, it may not be too far to say that the Sbarro iced tea I got today may taste similar to that.

1  Thank tsetseflyer
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I do not know what how this place can call their dishes Italian dishes? An Italian Restaurant is a place where "l'Arte di mangiar bene" is is offered. And I recommend to the owners of it to study well the "kitchen manual" of the known Italian gastronomic writer Pellegrino Artusi.' "

1  Thank Alfredo H