“Best pizza ever had”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Timaru, New Zealand
“Best pizza ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

When my wife and I where at SM mall we walked passed this place and said we would try next time we where here, as everything looked very well prepared and tasty. Well the next time was last week and I had the lasagna and my wife a pizza. The lasagna was good but the pizza was incredable. Cannot remember what type it was but it had a soft crust on top. I will defeinately go again when next in Cebu.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank HughandMedith

• Korean first
belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, specially lovely tomato sauce, and great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

clean, and very friendly staff. Very good tomato sauce (not the sweet thing that is commom in the PH). A bit too small, and there for very crowdy. NOT go to Sbarro in Robinson, coz this is a miss hit. Food is bad, and staff ignorent.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank gago
Mississippi
“Reheated Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

I was hungry about 20 minutes before the last van was running from the hotel to the ship (for it to take us away for a month). I wanted some pizza, and it had to be something fast, so this place was an obvious choice.

I'll choose differently next time. When I ordered two slices of pepperoni, they took some cold cheese slices, put huges slices of pepperoni on top, and threw them in a warming drawer.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Some last meal in port.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lawrence H
London
“Cold Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Tried eating here once, but was very disappointed with the Tortellini. The sauce was tasteless, runny and the meal cold. Much netter value places to eat at in cebu.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank NHAnorak
Sagay City, Philippines
“A good place for pasta lovers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

A half serving of anything is enough for one person. I had a whole lasagna and i had a hard time finishing it. They also have a good selection of pizza. But still my favorite would be their lasagna.

• Visited September 2012