“WHAT HAPPENED? IS THIS MILO? DILUTED 10 TIMES”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #7 of 10 Bakeries in Cebu City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was sleepy as i reach the airport and i need something nice and warm to go with my sandwich. 1 cup of Hot Chocolate please and a Bunwich. I was surprised with the Hot Choco. Its like Milo diluted to 1 gallon of water for every tablespoon. I asked the crew if there was something wrong with the premix or maybe they are also sleepy and added water to their dispenser and forgot to add powdered choco but the manager said "they are following strict standards" i did not argue further as it seems they are not amicable to their flaws. so i just asked for creamer and sugar. I asked my friend to try my Hot Choco and He just laugh and said. Is This Colored Water to look like Choco?? what a sad experience specially for people like us who just came from a long Journey, tired and Hungry and hoping that while waiting for your plane You can eat something nice and drink something within standards. ( I have been buying and drinking Dunkin Donuts Hot Choco - CDO, Manila, Baguio and they are all the Same except here in Cebu Airport ) Knock Knock to Dunkin...QC is needed i think!!

1  Thank BrawnJoeBlack

Reviewed 26 September 2013

It's like a habit to visit DD to enjoy the collection of different donuts. Generally it's a six bug it wastrel e this time as the range is tempting and prices are affordable. Every time I visits DD I always enjoy the great stuff there

1  Thank Gavin2009
Reviewed 17 July 2013

As BillytheTraveller said, “Pasalubong ng Bayan”.

How could we return home without The Dunkin' Donuts?

Trouble is, they never leave me any!

2  Thank Vetus
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

Love the munchkins especially with Bavarian filling . All praises to our server Mark, the tall guy with a mustache and glasses! Two thumbs up!!

1  Thank BillytheTraveler
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The price of a dozen donuts is very high. Compared to simular donut makers Dunkin' Donuts is very high end. The taste is not all that great. They do not taste like the States. Maybe, the grease or lard is different.

1  Thank jerichocrow