“Disappointment!!!”

Ranked #489 of 732 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Pizza
“Disappointment!!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

I was looking so forward to showing my fiancée an American treat when I saw pizza hut! I was so excited and we decided to grab a pizza before going back to the hotel.. I got a cheese Burger pizza in a family size! When I got the pizza first off it was very small for a family size and was kinda expensive for the Philippines but when I got to the hotel the disappointment got real bad when most of my pizza didn't even have cheese on it.. its hard to call it a cheese Burger pizza with no cheese on over half of it.. never again will I look for pizza hut in the Philippines..

• Korean first
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like home”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Amazing just like the USA. The service was great and enjoyed a taste of home

Visited April 2012
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“pizza hut .... great pizzas and pasta”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Pizza hut is great for pizza and pasta, standard is good and often excellent take away offers available.

Cebu
“10% Fee Added”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My wife and I sat down to a pizza in SM Cebu. The check came with a 10% extra fee. I asked the waiter if it was his tip built in. He said he gets nothing from it, it's just a manger's fee. Guess I won't go back.

• Visited July 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
“Greasy pizza that is not cooked completely”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We have completely given up on the local Pizza Huts in Cebu eventhough they do remind us of the US. The quality is just not good and the pizzas are typically just overpriced and undercooked. Delivery is great compared to some local restos that also have pizza but for the price, i'll stop somewhere else from now going forward.

No thanks.