“Customer service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Mandaue, Philippines
“Customer service”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Loved their stuffed pizza. Tuscani is my favorite too. Service is great.. A bit expensive compared to Greenwich and Da Vinci's... There are just times when there are many diners that they tend to make us wait for our food and/or for our bill.. :)

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
“They forgot something but the food was great!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I went there with friends to have dinner, we ordered a veggie salad, pasta and their yummy pizza - cheezy pops to be exact. It was really delicious and cost worthy. One thing they forgot is that, when we got our bill, it is written there that they served a complimentary breadsticks but they haven't.. Its something they gave out to the customers while waiting for the oders, but then the waiter forgot to serve it on us and realized it when he handed the bill. Its fine though. And he did served us the breadsticks eventhough were going out.

If you want a good service, sit on the table near their kitchen, the waiter is very accomodating and have a good sense of humor, he's name was Junix. Good job!

Visited August 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“U.S. Pizza Chain with Philippine Tasting Pizza”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I was visiting Cebu City and wanted a much missed U.S. style pizza. I won't mention any names, but the Philippines most popular pizza chain uses processed cheese and very sweet sauce on it's pizza. I was looking forward to something different. Much to my surprise, I think, this Pizza Hut must get it's sauce from the same place as the before unmentioned chain. I had never had a Pizza Hut pizza that I liked less. Since then I've found several pizza places in Cebu with pizzas that tasted much, much better and at a much better value.

• Visited May 2013
Germany
“At Pizza Hut Ayala.... great Happy Birthday with family <3”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Receptionist welcomed Us and with great delight prepared a table for my family.....service, location and foods were all great! I love their caesar salads!
to conclude, A great Happy Birthday lunch at Pizza Hut Ayala....Keep it up guys <3

• Visited March 2013
London
“Good Choice on menu”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The Pizza Huts in the Philippines appear to offer a much more varied menu than in the UK and is certainly better value.

They had a lunch special for 99 pesos, which consisted of mainly soup as a starter, along with 2 pieces of garlic bread, a main of Spaghetti Bol, Carbonara or a good selection of Pizzas and a soft drink. The carbonara here was much better than the one we tasted in Ayala. The sauce here tasted quite creamy and not runny,

They tend not to give out the 99 pesos menu, so unless you spotted the sign outside, you'd be unaware of its existance. A polite request always resulting in the menu appearing without fuss though.

The service left a little to be desired with no emphasis on customer service.

• Visited February 2013