Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Booking.comUS$27
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$27
All reviews ayala mall five minute walk rooftop pool home away from home accommodating staff agoda
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

From Harold's, my company had to let me stay here for a few days. Compared to the former, this hotel is a non compete. The room's dark, heater isnt okay in the bath, bed's not so comfy, and the internet was just frustratingly slow. If visit was personal, I won't be stayin' here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathy A, General Manager at Diamond Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Jack M,

Our apologies for the inconvenience your have experienced with us and we understand the necessity to share your experience. We take each and every comment positively as these comments help us identify the areas where we need to improve on. Rest assured, we are already making developments in the hotel for guests to enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again to make a new impression.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Diamond Suites and Residences in Cebu is another condotel located just a few meters away from Ayala Center. It's actually beside more popular hotels such as Quest and Parklane.

What I love about the hotel was the location. It's so near Ayala Center you just need to cross the street, walk down the underground path (it's a jeepney terminal) and then when you come out of the it, voila, Ayala Center!

The rooms are spacious with two single beds, a small round table with two chairs, a closet, and a rather huge bathroom. The hotel has all your basic grooming needs covered as they provide bath and dental kits. Wifi inside is free but limited only to two users so if there's more of yoy inside, the other one would have to use data or try out the free 30 minute wifi. It's speedy but could be unreliable as there are times it was agonizingly slow.

The hotel staff are courteous and very efficient. Everyone seems genuinely happy you're there and go above and beyond what is required to ensure you have a great stay.

Check out the pool at the 6th floor, the view from the lounge area is amazing. The pool in itself is rather small but for just php1500/night, it's definitely a steal.

I suggest you look them up and book online for discounts. You'll definitely have a great stay at the hotel.

P.S. Parking is free!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kathy A, General Manager at Diamond Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Michael C,

Thank you very much for the extensive review. We appreciate your very honest opinions on our property. We are definitely proud of our very strategic location and according to you, we all have you basic needs and that is a major plus for us. All these and the other areas you've pointed out are such helpful tips for other Tripadvisor visitors to choose our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I love their bathroom in Superior room. The place is clean and pleasant. What's good is this hotel's location, super near Ayala Center and Micky's Japanese Cake Shop.

I will be back in this hotel to check more of their amenities and to enjoy their Filipino breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy A, General Manager at Diamond Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Honey M,

Thank you very much for sharing your pleasant experience with us and for leaving tips for other travelers' reference. Our team is very glad that you were delighted by your stay with us. This just means that our efforts are paying off. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

beds are wide
pool and gym are outdated
buffet breakfast are the best
with wifi and working aircon
very accesible to ayala mall
nice to stay if your on a business trip
with warm shower
accomodating staff
choose 2nd floor rooms

Date of stay: July 2016
Kathy A, General Manager at Diamond Suites & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

Dear aeca17inblush,

We are very glad to know that you had an almost perfect experience if not for the swimming pool and the gym. Rest assured, the swimming pool and gym will be ready and available within the month of August 2016. Thank you for sharing your experience with us while leaving tips for other visitors and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

The room was very outdated with a strange smell and very bad lighting in the bathroom that make your lips appear black. LOL. I stayed for 6 nights but they only give you 2 pairs of lousy hotel slippers. There's an extra charge if you ask for replacements. On my 3rd night I woke up with a huge insect bite bump on my forehead and ankle which lasted for about 5 days. Made me wonder what's living on their beds. On my last night, there was no hot water so i had to shower with freezing cold water at around 3:30 am. I wonder if they stop hot water when you get back too late. LOL again. My friend left a package for me at the lobby and the staff were not able to find it at all and the not-in-the-mood-to-look-for-your-package staff was not helpful at all. My friend found the package the day after I left and it was just sitting there at a different part of the counter. Very disorganized management. HOWEVER, breakfast was quite good and staff at the restaurant were friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ms. Olivia O,

I would like to thank you for taking time in expressing your thoughts during your stay with us and for addressing each and every concern you have encountered. Guests like you are the reason why we are continuously innovating and improving. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I would also like to thank you for appreciating the breakfast and restaurant staff.

We would like to invite you to stay with us again and create a new impression.