“The Ayala Center Cinema at Cebu”

Ayala Center Cebu Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Cebu City
Reviewed 21 September 2012

nice shopping mall... the cinema was clean the sound system is great.... Only that their Comfort Room are not smell clean...

1  Thank Mystica222

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We went to watch The Dark Knight Rises a few weeks back. We arrived in time for the previews and so we decided to sit back and relax. When the movie started, the picture was a bit grainy in some areas. The worst part was, in the middle of the film, the movie was stopped, the screen went black and skipped a few minutes or seconds(I wouldn't know for sure). For one of the most expensive cinemas in this city, this is not to be expected.

I have been coming here for many years now, maybe it was bad timing or whatever but I hope to get my money's worth next time.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I only had twice visits in Ayala Cinema.I don't find it a bad theater.I'm not even comfortable sitting in their chair.Thou price is more lesser than SM Cinema...

1  Thank Coreses_Trinity
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Cinema was very affordable and the facilities were very modern. Just outside the cinema is the foodcourt where you can have all the refreshments you need after watching the movies.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

The mall is very crowded and the place is not that big, so you would bump into people, as in literally bump into someone all the time.

2  Thank Bartocal2000