“typical”

Ayala Center Cebu Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Cebu City
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The typical Ayala Center mall where one can get lost trying to find the door where you went in, unless you just backtrack everything, a trademark of both Ayala Centers in Makati and Cebu. Kind of disorganized as well. There is no theme for each floor.

1  Thank GNOBGNOB

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Compared to Movie prices in Australia, great value. Cinema itself was huge . Had an enjoyable movie experience

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Mega malls are not my bag but this place has it all. I wish I could remember the name of the Filipino food restaurant we ate at there because it is the best one I have found yet. This place is sprawling and there are bargains to be had. Avoid the imported stuff because it is twice the price of the rest of the world. Good food abounds there though. I did not go to a movie but they say it is first class so I will check it out eventually. IMax what can go wrong right? Make time to take time as the song goes there is a lot to see and do there.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My Wife and I have gone to the theater in the Ayala center twice so far on two different trips to Cebu , Philippines in the last year. Both time we enjoyed watching movies there as it was very modern and well maintained. I thought it was interesting how you "Choose your seat" before entering the theater by looking at a seating chart and telling the cashier which seats you want. We sat at the little dining area of the food court in front of the entrance and had some snacks and soda while we waited for the previous movie to end and for our turn to enter. The guard at the front of the entrance "yes they are everywhere even at the theater but I have found them all to be very polite" saw that we were waiting and waved us over when it was time all the while smiling and being friendly. I think honestly it was slightly better than going to a theater at home due to the better service and our ability to choose our seats early. We will go there on every trip to Cebu now.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

When watching a movie you would like your movie experience to be really nice. Watching a movie with your girlfriend or boyfriend, friends, family to be really nice. But when you feel like falling off your chair or when the other person beside you is moving and you feel like falling off your chair despite how much you weigh it just feels like that. There is something wrong with it.

You don't feel relaxed at all, despite what they say at the start of the movies. No. Because when you feel like your about to drop, or like something is going to happen, no way.

But I do like the idea that popcorns, water and drinks are being sold inside the cinema.