“Great Greek Food in Cebu”
Review of Cyma Greek Taverna

Cyma Greek Taverna
Ranked #82 of 769 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We started with the flaming cheese and drinks also had the pita bread and 5 different spreads the good was good. We had Greek Gyro with Lamb, The Steak Kabobs and Lamb Chops. The food was great and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that asks. Thank you for accommodating our group of 20. Great job

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Eating at Cyma is like a treat. I don't go so often, but whenever I do, I'm always really excited to eat their porkchops and clam vongole. I order this and I'm already in 7th heaven. Although their salads are exquisite and their other appetizers are also divine, eating it seems like a crime when I know that the main dish will be more than satisfying. So, yes... I wait until it's served before I look at anything else on the menu. Oh Cyma, you haunt me so... Oppa!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I personally love their Yiouvetsi (Greek Paella), a rice-shaped pasta which is very tasty. You really have to sample their Steak Sovlaki. Paidakia (chargilled lamb ribs) and Kalamarakia (crispy baby squid are also must tries. Largely their food are very good but in terms of service, it's a bit prolonged since food are not served as expected. They are a bit pricey too however I would still recommend this place to my friends for a taste of authentic Greek cuisines.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

About 3 years ago, we visited CYMA Cebu out of curiosity. The flaming cheese with the unanimous "OPA" cheer by the crew was quite new then and truly awesome. The food is richly authentic Greek in taste and in "warrior hungry" big servings, giving justice to its price. It has been a family favorite food stop for celebrations. For birthday/month of celebrators, a free meal of choice and vanilla ice cream dessert are always delightful!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Cymas salads are excellent. Good value specially the family size.
Their lambs are also good. Their paella wc is made of pasta is actually very good.
Better paella than many Spanish restos. Their chili oil is like magic. It's works
With almost all dishes.
One thing I don't like is the shouting opa! As its really works like a vexation to the spiri
Instead of sinking into a relaxing and dining mood, all of a sudden the waiters around you shouts opa.
I know it's maybe a way to express Greek way. Also they try to warn you if you are the direct
Customer to be shouted at but if you won't notice enough becAuse you were talking w someone else , then all of a sudden, you get scared by a firm strong shouting. Which doesn't really make you feel more Greek but more scared I guess. I don't know if the restaurant may have had many complaints about this, but not everyone writes email or reviews so personally I would suggest this
Style must be scrapped, and just replace It with instrumental of good Greek music... This will be better.already 10 times than those shouting which Is really more of a vexation than anything else!
Otherwise, the food is great....service also good.