“Great Chill Out Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Terra Manna Beach Resort & Camping
“Great Chill Out Place”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

During my stay, we got the Terra Manna House which can accommodate 6 adults. There were 2 queen sized beds at the second floor and one in the first floor. It has it's own sink and bathroom with provisions of a refrigerator and hot&cold water. I just think that the rate is pricy.

Their restaurant doesn't have a variety of menu. However, I appreciate their service. They heated the food we brought without additional cost.

The location is great for teambuilding and family outing. Although, it is about 3.5 hours drive from Cebu City. 3D ans 2N stay would be ideal. One must not miss out the cove at the right portion of the property. The walk down the beach though takes so much effort as you need to go down a cliff. If you just want to hang out, you can just lounge around.

If you want a camping experience, you can also rent a tent and use the common restrooms.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank NikeLight

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I highly recommend this place if you are a kind of person who just wants to escape the busy life of the city and just relax and embrace the beauty of nature!. I celebrated my birthday there and i never regretted it for it has been my wish to stay in a camping tent and what they have is way more cooler. We were just four of my friends and they let us have the big blue tent that fits 8 people and i couldn't be more happier!. The view from our tent was awesome for it was facing the sea and when we woke up the next morning the view is just beautiful. We were able to view the wonderful sunset at the Panorama view while waiting for our dinner to be cook just really a wonderful way to start our Meal!.

We just stayed her for a night and it was really worthwhile. The staff have very sincere smiles and they are very hospitable you can really sense their eagerness to help you if you need anything. Its a very humble place to be.

I find the place clean and well maintained. Food was very good! we tried their Farm chicken soup,Pancit Guisado and some Calamares with a Pitcher of Lemongrass Juice which is actually very satisfying and we like the feeling that the food were eating are very organic for they have their own vegetable farm.

I would suggest that if you expect a 5 star services and facility you shouldnt go here coz these place is just for people who just wants to experience something unique and just appreciate the humble life of just being in a camping tent, do stargazing and perhaps meditating on the word of God under a tree or perhaps who wants to paint and write.

Don't expect too much or you will be disappointed just give yourself a break and just appreciate the beauty of Nature in this place and the humbling experience it can give you.

Room Tip: Rather suggest you stay on a tent!. Atleast once in your lifetime you get to experience just having...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Zette A
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We camped near the shore on a hill overlooking the beach on the right. You can hear the crashing waves as you sleep and it was relaxing. I had to take the sleeping bag out and unfold them on the bermuda grass. There i got to sleep in the open air. I like the place but the location is quite remote that the access is really going be hard. Also the price is kinda high for it to be a camp ground. Although the place is safe but its too vast that they would need more security personnels at night and visible to us campers for our comfort. The people were kind to assist us with our bags. This place might not be good for old people since the terrain is not even and they could slip or have a painful attack of arthritis climbing up the long and winding steps.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Mandaue, Philippines
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This resort is a very beautiful place...but that's where it ends. The management and service are very bad. We were told to call before we got off the bus,so the transport would be there to pick us up. We did this and waited 30 minutes for the transport to arrive. It's only a 5 minute drive to the resort,so what took them so long? Next we check into the room. The tv dose not work,no internet. Then they switch us to another room,the tv has crayon marks all over the screen,if I would not have asked for another tv, they would have left it as it was. Took them forever to hook the cable up. Then I asked for a key to the new room, after waiting for 1 hour, I walked up the steep stairs and tried to get one. They could never find one, I guess the other people who rented the room took it and they didn't have a duplicate key. We had to lock our valuables in another room ( that had a key) and stay in the room we checked into. No hot water. My fiancé and I went to the so called restaurant they don't even have basic food. They say they ran out because of the crowds from the weekend. tried to talk to the owner,conveniently he's never here. Don't waste your time here

Room Tip: Get travelers palm,nice room...if things would work in it
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rich M
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Terra Manna is worth the distance. From Cebu, it will take about 3 hours if you take the bus. We spent half a day in Kawasan Falls and decided to stay overnight in Terra Manna. We were just in time to witness the beautiful sunset. It's definitely the place to go to after a busy week from work. Not much people stay here.Nothing much to do but you'll definitely love it there!

We stayed and went glamping. They have tents available for a very reasonable price which includes breakfast. After dinner, we went to our campsite and had bonfire plus the weather was very much cooperative and gave us a sky full of stars.

The next day, we woke up early to take a morning swim and had breakfast afterwards. We stayed around until noon before coming back to the city.

I talked with the owner and have learned from her that all of their staff are locals. It's her own way of helping the community of Badian. So, don't expect to get a 5-star resort kind of service. But they're all respectful, nice and willing to serve you as much as they can. Just let them know what you need.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Victoria L
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The place to be. We stayed there for 2 nights last july1 and 2, 2013. Travel from cebu city took us around 3 hours. Upon arriving at badian market, we took trike going to terra menna. Quite a distantplace. But the resort is worth visiting. A neatly organized garden. A nice sea view, an access to the beach. Lots of greens and blues and yellos and red. 15 minute walk away from the resort is anice white sand beach (lambug beach). Going to the beach, we took the narrow road. Going back to the resort, givig favor to my adventurous side, we walk the shoreline of the beach. There, we hadnice view of the beach, nice rock formation. If you want to walk along the shoreline, do it in the afternoon, during low tide.

We chose bahay kubo as our accommodation. The best. Advise though, bring mosquito repellant. It was nice wak8ng up in the morning hearing birds chirping. And stepping outside our kubo, is a beautiful view of sun kissing the ocean, and a nice garden.

There are many things to say, but the keyword is awesome. Totally awesome.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed 12 April 2013

It's beach allows for a spectacular sunset and the waters are really steady so its good to have a look at what's below. You can even request for a bonfire at night before lights off =) Since I went on my own and not familiar with the area, I was picked up at the bus stop and was dropped off until I got on the bus back to Cebu proper.

Room Tip: Decide the type of camping/nature lifestyle you want to experience before checking in and make sure...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Radisson Blu Cebu
Radisson Blu Cebu
#1 of 89 in Cebu City
Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa

Been to Terra Manna Beach Resort & Camping? Share your experiences!