“Great place”

Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu
Ranked #8 of 91 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've had one of the most memorable experience while on a trip to Cebu. Didn't know much about where to stay until I came across a fellow I had a chat at the airport. He referred me at a hotel where he is staying just across the street from Ayala Mall. I took his word and didn't regret it. My stay at Quest Hotel was amazing, they got affordable accommodation and one of the best service I've had ever! They have great food, slick rooms, spot on service, and prompt delivery of my request. Definitely a must try! Can't wait to get back..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I have shared your kind comments to our team members since this will serve as our inspiration to continually delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My stay at Quest Hotel made me feel like l was home but a hundred times better than my actual home and from all the other hotels I've tried. The hotel's ambiance was so captivating that I didn't mind staying in my room the whole time. When I wanted to have some activity, I just went to the pool and enjoyed drinks from the bar. At night, it's so relaxing having to sleep with all the city lights surrounding you. Their breakfast buffet was so delicious as well! I definitely recommend Quest Hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Booked last-minute via Expedia App on IOS and got a discount for App transactions. (10% off) Best to use the apps and compare VS web reservations - might get a better deal.

I arrived in the hotel for business at 9 am and the front-desk ladies allowed me to check-in immediately! They were about to charge half day fee and I politely asked if they can waive it. Fortunately, they were kind enough to waive the early-check-in fee. The staff at the front desk are very professional and helpful. They also allowed late-check out as I requested. I did not get the breakfast package as Ayala has a vast selection of restaurants.

The room was well-appointed. A touch of boutique design. Nice bed, shower but no bath. Excellent flat screen TV with cable channels. My only gripe was that the walls are a bit thin and the wifi was sometimes wonky. But other than that very small downside, it was great value for money!

Location was excellent- right beside Ayala mall where most of my meetings took place. However, I feel like I'm back at Katipunan Avenue for University doing "patintero" with the cars that go by. It would be great if Quest and the other nearby hotels would provide an overpass to Ayala to secure safety for their guests. Ayala is under renovation as well.

Overall, an awesome Cebu Stay. Value for money, great mall and easy to get around. I will definitely stay here again given the reasonable price and great service!

Room Tip: Check out hotel apps for better deals
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Since my parents were at the city, I took the advice of my friend to try Quest. I booked for 2 rooms and stayed for 2 nights. The hotel has a great location (just across Ayala mall). They also offer free shuttle to SM Cebu.
The interior of the hotel is really nice. The staff were friendly and courteous.
The size of the room was okay (with a comfortable king-sized bed). If you’re looking for a place to unwind, the pool at the 7th floor is a great solution.

The dinner buffet at the restaurant is a must try. I just forgot how much it cost per person. Overall stay was really great. Would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Book a room with a pool / mountain view. Also make sure it comes with breakfast. Their breakfast is...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Quest Hotel was highly recommended by my friends when they were in Cebu for their summer vacation. I wanted to try it as well since I've read a lot of good reviews about them.

And my friends were never wrong.

The main thing that makes Quest the best hotel in Cebu City is their service staff. From the very friendly security, the beautiful people at the front desk, the accommodating concierge, the very pleasant personnel at their main resto Puso. These people will never disappoint you. They all look eager and happy to serve you. Food is great!

Pool is quite small but it's nice. Room is also a bit small though its clean and cozy. Hotel location is just right across Ayala Mall.

I tried other hotels in Cebu but it's in Quest where I found my new home.

This will be my hotel and would surely recommend this to all my friends and families. Thank you Quest for your warm welcome :)

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool or the mountain.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center-Cebu. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about our services and facilities inspired us to continually look for ways to further delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Me and my family have stayed in different hotels in the Country and even abroad but nothing compares in staying at Quest Hotel. The ambiance is like you're home, staff are helpful, food were absolutely mouth watering, place is clean, the view from the rooms are great and all are accessible to any of your destination. That's why we keep on going back here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Overall I would have to rate this hotel a 5 because of the superior services of the staff. The rooms were in immaculate, the staff was very warm and accommodating and the restaurant was fantastic! I look forward to staying there again and I always highly recommend this hotel to my friends. I would only recommend upgrading the wifi ,then it would be perfect.

• Stayed: August 2013